Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Stefano Sturaro has requests from West Ham, Wolverhampton, Leicester, Crystal Palace and Newcastle. "Juventus wants € 20 million, is a good player and nothing more but has the dynamism for the Premier League team from the middle-low standings.

The arrogance of some fans. Just seen this on the BBC gossip page...

Any England fan who is not a Leicester fan should want this transfer to happen. Yep, Maguire to Man U - we should all be cheering it on!

Man, £5m is nothing in this day and age. How far has he fallen in peoples eyes

Wouldn't go as far as to say his star has fallen.

It's a dodgy deal. That's all. Jorge Mendes turning Wolves into his own personal FM game.

I mean Wolves have signed Rui Patricio (who is a top 7 Premier League goalkeeper) and Joao Moutinho for a combined £5,000,000.

Yet Everton have signed Richarlison for £50,000,000.

Wouldn't go as far as to say his star has fallen.

It's a dodgy deal. That's all. Jorge Mendes turning Wolves into his own personal FM game.

I mean Wolves have signed Rui Patricio (who is a top 7 Premier League goalkeeper) and Joao Moutinho for a combined £5,000,000.

Yet Everton have signed Richarlison for £50,000,000.
I'm certain that the Richarldson deal includes compensation for Watford who I think opened a legal case against Everton when they fired Silva. I don't know how this benefits either party but it would at least go somewhere to explaining the fee.

Just goes to show. We were never in for Malcom and if we were, we were never going to beat Barca to his signature.

Wonder if it means that Gomes is free to be signed though.

And Olsen easily moves into the spot as Sweden's biggest active player if he manages to secure the number 1 spot.

(barring Lindelöf securing a starting spot at United)

Back
Top Bottom