Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He looked great against us in the Europa League for Basel when he was like 21 or 22 to be fair - but yeah, his career really seems to have gone downhill.

Ah, that's it, I knew I'd seen more of him than simply words on a page... Remember finding the link quite appealing at the time.

Another example how these days it takes so much more than showing a spark or some tekkers at a young age....

Without the appropriate degree of commitment and being fortunate enough with your choice of team (manager) the large majority of signings can all too easily bomb.

Not a new concept granted, but still one it seems is slow to take route with fans far and wide.

I stumbled across someone citing "risk free transfers" yesterday..... Still waiting for a reply as to what they fuck they are and where we can go to score some.

This is what the slimy board execs think is stupendously exciting about their brand to the simpleton peasants who watch football, it;s like when hillary clinton does the harlem shake with an icebucket on her head while rick astley gives her a reach around, one of those wacky things the plebs can;t resist

Back
Top Bottom