Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Williams to undergo Forest medical

Liverpool defender Neco Williams will undergo a medical on Sunday ahead of his proposed move to Nottingham Forest, report Goal.
Newly-promoted Forest are close to concluding a £16million deal for the 21-year-old Wales international which will see him move to the County Ground on a permanent basis.
So are Forest sharing with Notts County next season then?? ...or is just more lazy research!!

In other related news, it would suggest Forest won't be looking to (or have accepted they can't) bring Djed Spence back.... Paving the way for us?

This is an interesting read, and mentions us into the bargain.

Really not too worried about Chelsea's business so far

We don't have to worry, but Sterling is an excellent signing for anyone. For some reason there are still numpties around that think he can't be good because he scores a lot of tap-ins... seemingly completely oblivious to the fact that it's his world-class movement that gets him into those positions time after time. We all know he struggles when he has too much time to think, but his stats are up there with anyone in Europe that isn't an out and out striker. He has a stinker in him and had one or two for England recently. But in general he's always a player no other team will fancy coming up against.

Mane's better. Everything Sterling can do, but stronger, can score headers, and doesn't have nearly the same number of howlers.

Mane being better doesn't mean that Sterling isn't a top player. You're talking about a player (Mane) that has been one of the best in the world over the last 3 or 4 seasons.

So are Forest sharing with Notts County next season then?? ...or is just more lazy research!!

In other related news, it would suggest Forest won't be looking to (or have accepted they can't) bring Djed Spence back.... Paving the way for us?

This is an interesting read, and mentions us into the bargain.
Forest have signed 5 player , hopefully it’s not in vain like when Fulham spent 100 million in 2018 and they didn’t gel. But I think they had no choice because most of their star players were on loan last season.

6f52b6c03172efacfa242abb40df04c6.jpg

Neco Williams has recently bought a really nice house near me, a super easy commute from Liverpool, and now he's signing for Forest, which is not an easy commute.

The Forest manager's house is also nearby.

I seriously think Raphina is being over rated.

Mad that people are going crazy over Raphina who has done little in his career so far other than having one really good season for Leeds but don't particularly rate Sterling who will be around 20 million cheaper and has scored double figures every year in the Premier League for years now, not to mention making the Euro team of the tournament only a year ago. There's only 2 years different in regards to age between them.

This place is mental.

Neco Williams has recently bought a really nice house near me, a super easy commute from Liverpool, and now he's signing for Forest, which is not an easy commute.

The Forest manager's house is also nearby.

Liverpool are Nottingham are hardly Westeros and Essos. They're what, an hour away from each other, maybe one and at a half traffic depending?

Sterling a top player?

Laugh Lol GIF by RTL

Bloke runs down more blind alleys than Jack the Ripper ffs.

You don't play for City for as long as he has if you're not a top player for fucks sake. Last season was the first time since he's been there he was in and out the team, but still made 30 appearances in the league, and actually scored more than the season before.

You don't play for City for as long as he has if you're not a top player for fucks sake. Last season was the first time since he's been there he was in and out the team, but still made 30 appearances in the league, and actually scored more than the season before.

you can repeat the above til you’re blue in the face, I stand by my opinion.

End of story.

you can repeat the above til you’re blue in the face, I stand by my opinion.

End of story.

I'm hardly gonna get into an argument or heated debate about Raheem Sterling. Even more so when he was shit for England last month. But it does do my nut in when some people (not aimed at you) think because he scores a lot of tap-in's that he can't be good, and that anyone can do it. He has world-class attributes even if you wouldn't put him into the world-class category.

Mad that people are going crazy over Raphina who has done little in his career so far other than having one really good season for Leeds but don't particularly rate Sterling who will be around 20 million cheaper and has scored double figures every year in the Premier League for years now, not to mention making the Euro team of the tournament only a year ago. There's only 2 years different in regards to age between them.

This place is mental.

Consider that Chavs, Barca & Arse all wanted him (and Spurs reportedly considered him too); it's hardly about "this place".

Back
Top Bottom