Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems to me Boehly has come in and wants to make a statement. Long term he'll want the club to turn a profit but doesn't seem like one of the American owners who is happy for the club to tread water, he's very happy to speculate.
I suspect he knows that first impressions are paramount. He knows exactly how popular Abramovich was with the fan-base, and he risks Glazering himself with the fanbase if he comes in and immediately acts like a miser.

?????

No one is disagreeing with the idea of good scouting, but you can't build a world class team with just clever transfers, it doesn't work for Real Madrid or City, teams that players throw themselves at, and it won't work for us.
Man, you are full of strawmen and trying to find argument where there is none. I am not arguing with you FFS so stop building them up so you can knock them down...or pick someone else to argue with yourself, against. And disregarding the faulty logic in it all, I never said any of this shit!!!! Let's drop it.

Everton apparently would like to remove Dele Ali

The player who previously played for the club we all love known as Tottenham Hotspurs

From the wage bill they currently have in this Premier League season

As they, one can only assume believe that he is dog poop

You do understand that that wasn't the most coherent comment don't you? :gallashmm:

Everton apparently would like to remove Dele Ali

The player who previously played for the club we all love known as Tottenham Hotspurs

From the wage bill they currently have in this Premier League season

As they, one can only assume believe that he is dog poop
I’m going to be pedantic but Hotspurs?

Its Hotspur.

Back
Top Bottom