Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy and ENIC fanboys stinking up this thread as well,

Seeing through all the recency hype and revision regarding Woolwich has nothing to do with ENIC.

Really don't understand where your optimism is coming from guys.

£50m for both Barnes and Madison?!

Can't pay £40m for a very good PL keeper with his best years ahead of him?

Possibly allowing our star player to leave on a FREE next summer?!

Yeah, nah, I'm going to remain ENIC Out thank you very much!

Wrong thread fella.

Aslong as the same continues this summer I'll rest easy and take the relevant shit that comes my way.

The motivation isn't to give you shit, fella......

If they fall on their arse again we can do a little jig together. :dude:

Last edited:
£50m for both Barnes and Madison?!
Except reports say that we haven’t bid on either although I know you want us to bid £60 million each because it shows ‘AmBiShUn’.

Possibly allowing our star player to leave on a FREE next summer?!
You clearly don’t understand how contracts work. At the termination date of a contract, an employee is free to leave for another employer. You can’t force him to sign an extension or, indeed, terminate the current contract early. I hope this helps.

Now, can you go and stink up the ENIC/Levy thread with your repeated ‘bald man = bad’ attention-seeking posts ? That’s it’s purpose and why many of us have it on ignore.
I’ll be voting for binning continued spammers.

Except reports say that we haven’t bid on either although I know you want us to bid £60 million each because it shows ‘AmBiShUn’.

You clearly don’t understand how contracts work. At the termination date of a contract, an employee is free to leave for another employer. You can’t force him to sign an extension or, indeed, terminate the current contract early. I hope this helps.

Now, can you go and stink up the ENIC/Levy thread with your repeated ‘bald man = bad’ attention-seeking posts ? That’s it’s purpose and why many of us have it on ignore.
I’ll be voting for binning continued spammers.

How much is Levy paying you?

One day the penny will finally drop with the Levy/ENIC acolytes, one day.

Kronke doesn't seem to want to "just pay da ting"!

Erm did you read the bit where it says their second bid is expected to be more than 100?

Back
Top Bottom