Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's getting even sillier now, with the Arab countries beginning to wield way too much power.

Again the football authorities are complicit to this financial excess.

Creating footballers who are infinitely greater paid than their talent suggests and leading to an even greater distirtion from reality..
C'mon.... who amongst us didn't grow up dreaming of scoring the winning goal for (checks Saudi Clubs) Ittihad FC or the famous Al-Nassr FC? In the World revered AbuDhabiSaudiMoneyCup?

It's every schoolboy's dream, SURELY?

Thought it said he would go back to Sheffield when he left City?
Yeah, he will... to pack his bags for $audi!!

:walker-scream:

Neves is the youngest footballer in history to captain a team in the Champions League.

Since then he's spent his time in the Championship, mid table in the Prem and now Saudi Arabia at the age of 26.

What a waste.

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I don't see the issue with someone trying to make as much money as possible out of their short career.

Neves is the youngest footballer in history to captain a team in the Champions League.

Since then he's spent his time in the Championship, mid table in the Prem and now Saudi Arabia at the age of 26.

What a waste.

Spend a 3 years in the saudi league earning insane money and he can still join a top club in europe at 29/30 years old if he wanted.

Fuck's sake, why can't Saudi clubs come in and buy our unwanted players?

muppet-bear-facepalm.gif

Back
Top Bottom