Palace v Spurs 11th Sept 12:30 - Selhurst Park

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know its popular to cunt of Kane these days but just wondered from those cunting him off what he could do? He got passed the ball about 4 times all game and always miles from the Palace goal.
I wasn't at the match but whenever the camera was on him he was chasing the usual lost causes and clearly fucking knackered from that cunt Southgate playing him for a full 90 2 days before he had a Premier League game.
The fact is the tactics and selection were all wrong from Nuno and the individual errors which plagued us all of last season came back in spades today.

If you are going to not play the game in the oppositions half then Kane is going to live off scraps, he doesn't have the pace to play on the break and needs to be in and around the oppositions box to be effective.

I just don't see it

How did we go from the City performance to that? I get we had some players out, but there's no excuse for the tripe they served up today.

Something is very wrong in the club, because this has happened too many times in recent years, and under different managers.

Nuno honeymoon period well and truly over........

Chelsea next and then Woolwich........

Woolwich could be on level points with us after the NLD......

Fun times

Come on, it was also a fucking shit day of luck too. Gah, I think I'll just try to erase this one from my memory and slip into F1 and tennis mode for the rest of the weekend. Fuck football and fuck the media's jizzfest over Ronaldo.

And most importantly fuck Zaha and his big fish in a small pond muggy antics.
Yeah a bit of bad luck thrown in for sure, but prior to the sending off we were not that good…..
Here’s where we are as a club, we take cup final performances like against City and enjoy them, we hopefully win a few other cup finals like Woolwich, Liverpool, Chelsea etc etc and enjoy them too…..that’s it really.

For the 9th richest club in the world it’s pretty sad to be honest…

Considering he was already off the fucking pitch when you called for his subbing for fucking Fatguy Ndombelly....you.
Didn't see who we took off after the red, but it's fucking irrelevant, take off Dele then. Either if you think putting him on would somehow make us play any worse then we already were (before and after the red) then it you that's clueless

We have no other centre forwards, only Scarlett.

We might be paying Kane's wages, but don't fool yourself into believing that he actually plays for us.
Why because he didn't score today with 0 service? You are actually suggesting Scarlett should have started instead or come on for him?

Last edited:
One thing this exposed is how thin we are. It’s a good starting eleven when all heathy, probably 5th best. But when we have any adversity there’s no where to go.

The midfield is just so thin. We needed help and got none.

we’ll still be somewhere between 5-8th, but to really compete we needed more in the midfield.

Run. He's so fucking slow.
When has he ever been quick?

Back in the day when we used to press teams high up in there own half and he had support from 5-6 other players he didn't need the pace as the game was played in the opposition half.

three or four times today he was trying to press with only Moura in support.

Kane lacks the physical attributes to play on the break, why do you think he was dropping deeper under Mourinho to try and get the ball and bring other players into the play?

Back
Top Bottom