Palace v Spurs 11th Sept 12:30 - Selhurst Park

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Of course not but it's us mate, so I set myself a low bar until disproven.

Just because you are more positive doesn't make us more likely to win unless you think it does of course.

In which case...

In which case, fear Palace if you must.

200.gif

When one is seeking to muddy the water in order to distract from one's own racism.
When I look at our back two from a distance Sanchez/Dier the first distinction in my mind is one of them is black, the other white, so I can think that's Sanchez, that's Dier, at a glance. Not because I think they are otherwise similar looking it's just the easiest distinction in my mind.

When Dier played with Toby I always had to have a better look to see who it was. I'm crap at facial recognition and do crap at player recognition. Though I always recognize Ozzy because I've never seen another player anything like him. Sort of small and rubbery.

Ndombele ahead of Winks even if he’s blowing out of his arse by half time. If earlier Sub them over if required but on quality alone there isn’t an argument. I like Winks as a person but there’s no way on footballing terms it’s close. I don’t rate Ndombele for his lack of desire (he should walk into any top club if his head and body can coordinate) but he offers serious terror to any club. Which Winks doesn’t sadly

Ndombele ahead of Winks even if he’s blowing out of his arse by half time. If earlier Sub them over if required but on quality alone there isn’t an argument. I like Winks as a person but there’s no way on footballing terms it’s close. I don’t rate Ndombele for his lack of desire (he should walk into any top club if his head and body can coordinate) but he offers serious terror to any club. Which Winks doesn’t sadly
Still holding out hope he can pull his head out and get to work. If for no other reason than to earn some interest from someone on the continent.

Would love for him to turn his attitude around permanently, just not sure that'd happen.

Back
Top Bottom