Palace v Spurs 11th Sept 12:30 - Selhurst Park

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Man, I hate these early morning Sat kick-offs. Often shite games with the potential of ruining the fucking weekend before it even gets going.

Always a tricky game against them lot too. Think we can edge it, but won't be easy or great viewing I reckon.

I’m buzzing for this!! Do hope Son and Skipp are fit. I feel Lucas can play for bergwijn.

I would be over the ducking moon if ya guy’s in the midfield 3

Would love to see the rekindling of the Son-Kane partnership. Getting them into stride will solve a lot of our attacking issues.

Will it?

I don't see that at all really, because it is so dependent on the teams we are playing..

There are still only a few who will take the game to us, which is where Son is able to exploit the gaps and the space, alongside Kane's ability to pick him out.

I think if Kane, Son and a n other were as effective in all types of games then I would be more inclined to agree.

Will it?

I don't see that at all really, because it is so dependent on the teams we are playing..

There are still only a few who will take the game to us, which is where Son is able to exploit the gaps and the space, alongside Kane's ability to pick him out.

I think if Kane, Son and a n other were as effective in all types of games then I would be more inclined to agree.
Will Harry Kane and Heung Min-Son rekindling their partnership resolve our attacking issues?

Two players that scored 40 goals between them last season?

Yes, yes they will.

Your last sentence is nonsense. Kane has scored against over 95% of the Premier League sides he has faced.

He has scored against every different kind of side you can think of.

No point whinging about injuries, every team is in the same position with this shambles of an international break. Players injured, players with knocks, players suspended, players in quarantine, it’s a farce.

Tomorrow we will play against Crystal Palace with Kane, Lloris, Hojbjerg, Reguilon, Dele, Lucas, there are no excuses. We should have enough quality on the pitch to win if we work harder than them.

I'm changing my mind

Lloris

Royal
Tanganga
Dier
Reguilon

Hojbjerg
Winks (on the basis of no alternative except Ndombele who won't start)
Dele

Lucas
Kane
Gil

1-2. Coys.

I kind of like it.

Specially considering that we have more focused on keeping the defense solid and thight, it feels unlikely that with one go we will put on attacking RB in Royal in place of more defensive Tanganga and switch DM in Skipp to AM of Ndombele. Maybe one out of two but not both.

Hopefully Winks wants to prove something and he works hard. And not back out from challenges. And if it is bad, we can bring on Ndombele in 60th minute mark.

Hoping for the best!

Back
Top Bottom