Palace Vs Tottenham - Sunday 26th July 4pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is not sustainable football I’m sorry but we are just conceding possesion and making teams look better than they are. Against really top teams we would be slaughtered. This is not a great watch again. If your a top player surely you want to have touches of the ball when playing football not just spending most of your time running around chasing the ball.
I bet You’re fun at parties! We are winning 1-0 it’s the last game of the season, this is not Jose’s squad, try and be happy we are winning and judge him when next season

Winks and Sissoko are definitely the weakest in the team right now with Aurier not far behind. If we can upgrade those three we would look pretty decent.

Can't see wolves making a comeback. 6th is in our hands. Which is pretty crazy considering how messed up our season has been.
Even if palace score we still get 6th.

Haven't been able to watch the game, but saw the goal. Classic Kane finish and nice find from Lo Celso. No surprise again on the press creating chances.

Seems most are not too happy about the latter half of the first half?

Just caught a glimpse of the WHU v AVL match. Dawned on me the Spammer fans having to watch the match from home or the pub only puts them slightly further from the pitch...

Live ladder and scores for the games that are of any importance

Chelsea 2-0 Wolves
Leicester 0-0 United
West Ham 0-0 Villa
Everton 1-2 Bournemouth
Woolwich 3-1 Watford

3. Chelsea (66)
4. United (64)
5. Leicester (63)
6. Tottenham (61)
7. Wolves (59)

17. Villa (35)