Pelé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What the BBC has done is like quoting Michael Jackson in tribute to Madeline McCann.

Honestly, you English cunts will accept all manner of racist debauchery. I'm actually quite impressed by how you pick and choose your standards.

Anyway, did you manage to catch Prince Andrew the musical this evening? Quite the romp.
You really have no limits to your plastic virtue signalling based trolling do you?
From someone who claims to be a Scot, quite the most racist country known to man, who when they aren't abusing people by their skin colour, hair colour or generally coming from anywhere south of Hadrian's wall - they simply fight with each other over a religious division.
If you want t to significantly improve things around here and influence opinion, then just close your account and go elsewhere.
Thanks for shitting on a thread that has become a memorial to a legendary footballing icon.

One solidifies his claim to greatness and not even 2 weeks later the old guard checks out. The definition of an icon. Rip

64596-28a28b17-42b2-4321-91e1-d8ce5152896d.jpg

You really have no limits to your plastic virtue signalling based trolling do you?
From someone who claims to be a Scot, quite the most racist country known to man, who when they aren't abusing people by their skin colour, hair colour or generally coming from anywhere south of Hadrian's wall - they simply fight with each other over a religious division.
If you want t to significantly improve things around here and influence opinion, then just close your account and go elsewhere.
Thanks for shitting on a thread that has become a memorial to a legendary footballing icon.
You're a daily mail reading basic bitch, Mick. There's fuck all me closing my account will do to improve that.

It was your BBC who drew the link between confirmed racist Geoff Hurst and an obituary for Pelé. It's important that the forum's moral compass calls that out.

I don't deny you your right to be a far right wanker, but it doesn't stop me from balancing that out with some righteous sanity.

Anyway, have you managed to find a job yet? Was thinking about reaching out, I might know of a few vacancies coming up.

You're a daily mail reading basic bitch, Mick. There's fuck all me closing my account will do to improve that.

It was your BBC who drew the link between confirmed racist Geoff Hurst and an obituary for Pelé. It's important that the forum's moral compass calls that out.

I don't deny you your right to be a far right wanker, but it doesn't stop me from balancing that out with some righteous sanity.

Anyway, have you managed to find a job yet? Was thinking about reaching out, I might know of a few vacancies coming up.
Telegraph thanks.
A guy older than me used a century old expression that in its day was a simile. He has never worked In the media since and his mistake is no proof of him being a racist.
You saying he is - is proof that you are little more than internet thrush.
You're a sad internet troll with no life beyond posting shit on a constant basis. There is nothing you you do that is righteous - you are just an interminable bore.
I was employed within a few weeks of finishing my last job. The day I need your help will be the day I begin to live off my pensions.
The only wanker in this dialogue is you. You are the living, breathing epitome of everything the word represents when it is used to tag a male human who makes no-one happy but themself.

Fuck off Vince

I remember when you used to be funny

Now you’re just a cunt

Get a life

I'm afraid, Michael, it's conclusive of him being a racist.
Keep reading the Torygraph, it's doing wonders for your worldview. Mick Cooper, the racist radio officer, over...

Like I get it mate you’re a troll and everything you post is designed to get a reaction but *maybe* do it in a thread not dedicated to somebody who just passed away.

Like I get it mate you’re a troll and everything you post is designed to get a reaction but *maybe* do it in a thread not dedicated to somebody who just passed away.
It's vital institutions like the BBC are held to account when they pander to the vicious racism of Tory England. I choose to make my voice heard among those Tory Englanders in a corner of the internet where our common cause is Tottenham and thus our politics are myriad. This kind of strategy challenges the echo chamber bubbles we normally otherwise see. This is why I like this forum. In my other walks of life I would never exchange with right wing English racists, but here I might have a small chance of making them think, at least for a second or two.

It's vital institutions like the BBC are held to account when they pander to the vicious racism of Tory England. I choose to make my voice heard among those Tory Englanders in a corner of the internet where our common cause is Tottenham and thus our politics are myriad. This kind of strategy challenges the echo chamber bubbles we normally otherwise see. This is why I like this forum. In my other walks of life I would never exchange with right wing English racists, but here I might have a small chance of making them think, at least for a second or two.
Bored To Death Yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

Back
Top Bottom