Pierluigi Gollini

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can’t really hate the transfer or player.

No risk loan that was a miss. Because of the structure it doesn’t impact us long term.

Eventually you have to hit on these low risk moves sometimes but you aren’t going to hit every time.

Better for him and his career to move on. He was never good enough to dislodge Hugo and he should not be content with sitting on the bench or just playing in the occasional low level cup game.
He did seem to be a popular member of the squad and always looked delighted when we won.
I wish him well.

Respect due for that.

My only complaint was the lack of freestyle raps.

Arrivederci, MC P'LG.

break-dance-pop-and-lock.gif

Incredibly poor for a keeper who was apparently the 3rd best in Serie A the year before he joined us.
Fortunately it doesn't appear to have done us any harm in the short term. Good luck on your return to Italy Signore Gollini. Thanks for.... not very much I guess.

Back
Top Bottom