Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really cannot believe that the fella is getting slated, he has been our second best player all season behind Kane.
He has played 50 times already for us ,something Rose for example took 3 years to achieve .
He is most probably mentally and physically tired, its no wonder his game has dropped in the last month or so.... Blimey ,give the guy a break

I think Zomb's crusade against Pierre is rivalling Sammy's crusade against Harry as one of the most embarrassingly shit takes in all of the forum for the past year. Incredible amounts of inactive brain cells.

He was embarrassing today.

He's supposed to be the senior player in that midfield. He was a fucking joke. I don't like digging players out, certainly not when we're being coached horrendously but he's thrown in the towel and has done for weeks.

Hope he's gone in the summer tbh.

I cant hate on PEH. Iv always thought hes been a workhorse and is hardly ever injured and puts in the minutes on the pitch.

Doesnt play the most exotic football but he has been a decent servant to the club when you look at our other most recent purchases. He is an actual decent squad player.

We make a signing in a position that we need (that isn't another youth prospect, French gamble, or winger) and there are still people having a moan.

I shouldn't be surprised but here we are like clockwork. How much of it is trolling and how much is just a coping mechanism I'll never know. He hasn't even kicked a ball yet and is already getting slagged off.

He comes across like an intelligent cunt and if Jose wants him then that is good enough for me.

Really don't see why people are whinging tbh. We've brought him in to do a very specific job. Break up the play and win the ball back.

Is he good at that? Yes, he is.

Is he going to spray fucking passes about like Lionel fucking Messi...no, he is not. And that's not why we've signed him.

Good deal, job done, on to the next target.

Pharaoh of Lower Egypt during the seventh dynasty.
Hahaha, "Natdmpeh, how dare you stray so far forward! Your job is just to sit in front of the back four FFS!!!"

mopop-the-mummy.jpg

Mourinho single handedly plucking this lad out of relative obscurity at Southampton makes it clear that modern football hasn’t passed him.

Hojbjerg is as indispensable to our side as anyone not named Son or Kane. Incredible spot from Mourinho.

Back
Top Bottom