Poch coming back to Spurs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you think Pochettino would be a good choice for our next coach?

• Yes

Votes: 175 60.3%
  • No

Votes: 115 39.7%

• Total voters
What I really don't get from Poch loonies is the transfer budget argument.

Ohhh well Poch couldn't win anything since he wasn't backed.

So let's sign him again when we have exactly the same owners????

Oh dear, not the brightest bunch are they?
Line 3 is a statement not a question, it didn’t need one question mark let alone 4. We might not be the brightest bunch but we are clearly not as thick as you

Imagine this, but swap the ML and MR and your donezo.

spurs_3_5_2.png

Hello Mr Levy there's a tactical genius about just give me a ring if your there.

Swap ML for who? Swap MR for who?

Who is replacing Dembele who was crocked during this period?

You mean the same owners who gave Jose more help in one window then Poch in two seasons? Wow you're thick.

Now I really want Poch to come back just so I can laugh at you whenever we win.

Poch "achievements" at Spurs.

League cup - RUNNERS-UP
Cl - RUNNERS UP
Audi Cup - (winners).

Oh no no no, is this really our next saviour?
You don't get it do you?

Surely you cannot be so blinkered about who we are as a club. If you think the demise of the team under Spurs was down to Pochettino not making substitutions after 60 minutes then you truly have no comprehension about football whatsoever.
Pochettino got a tune out of the club and it's playing staff, that was beyond impressive, given that it was a team of bargains and cast offs from other clubs. When it grew too old to fight effectively he pleaded for newer and better players and got nothing.
We lost out to only one club in that time who cost less than ours and so did everyone else. Even then it was a team financially doped by a family with money they never earned from the game.
We lost 3 finals to clubs that had heavier investment on staff, managers and salaries than ours, and that will continue to happen until levy opens the coffers up to whichever manager he chooses.
You are ripping into the wrong person, and criticising him for failing to win trophies , rather than actually recognising him for what he achieved on a shoestring budget and a squad of players of a lower calibre than the teams we were competing against.

Yet you want conte, who when given the reins of a club with limitless resources, managed to make a bollocks of it and got dumped after 2 years because he failed to achieve CL qualification.

You don't get it do you?

Surely you cannot be so blinkered about who we are as a club. If you think the demise of the team under Spurs was down to Pochettino not making substitutions after 60 minutes then you truly have no comprehension about football whatsoever.
Pochettino got a tune out of the club and it's playing staff, that was beyond impressive, given that it was a team of bargains and cast offs from other clubs. When it grew too old to fight effectively he pleaded for newer and better players and got nothing.
We lost out to only one club in that time who cost less than ours and so did everyone else. Even then it was a team financially doped by a family with money they never earned from the game.
We lost 3 finals to clubs that had heavier investment on staff, managers and salaries than ours, and that will continue to happen until levy opens the coffers up to whichever manager he chooses.
You are ripping into the wrong person, and criticising him for failing to win trophies , rather than actually recognising him for what he achieved on a shoestring budget and a squad of players of a lower calibre than the teams we were competing against.

Yet you want conte, who when given the reins of a club with limitless resources, managed to make a bollocks of it and got dumped after 2 years because he failed to achieve CL qualification.
I can't see why anyone would argue with that post, it's spot on.

You don't get it do you?

Gonna be real honest with you here chief, ain't nobody reading all that shit.

And you think Conte will blend better with Levy 😂

conte is a great manager but fuck me, he would strangle Levy within a month

And you think Conte will blend better with Levy 😂

conte is a great manager but fuck me, he would strangle Levy within a month
Maybe not, but at least he might actually stand up for himself and demand more other than Poche "yes sir of course sir" ttino.

Every time I see that pic of Levy and Poch together all chummy I honestly feel a cold chill up my back.

Last edited:
Maybe not, but at least he might actually stand up for himself and demand more other than Poche "yes sir of course sir" ttino.

Every time I see that pick of Levy and Poch together all chummy I honestly feel a cold chill up my back.
Not that much of a yes man , it was pretty clear they had fallen out at the end. I guess what we don’t know is have they kissed and made up , or are the stories about his return bollocks

Back
Top Bottom