Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
Regarding the stadium, It’s one of the best football stadiums in the world. So what if it also works as an NFL stadium. When they have games, he stated that the money generated goes back into the club. The more the stadium generates outside of football the better off Tottenham is.

I understand your frustration towards ENIC but in my opinion having pretty much the best stadium in the league is something to be proud of.

Agree with that, we were never ever going t be in the position to pay higher transfer fees, or salaries with contributions coming from a thirty six thousand seater stadium.

With added income revenue streams starting this Autumn we really do have an exceptional money making stadium.

Overall a good short video from Levy on where he and the club stand, the financial state of the club, the new DOF and that there would be money available for transfers.

This i guess must have been made a week or so again as i believe that Levy is out with Joe in the Bahamas?

Agree with that, we were never ever going t be in the position to pay higher transfer fees, or salaries with contributions coming from a thirty six thousand seater stadium.

With added income revenue streams starting this Autumn we really do have an exceptional money making stadium.

Overall a good short video from Levy on where he and the club stand, the financial state of the club, the new DOF and that there would be money available for transfers.

This i guess must have been made a week or so again as i believe that Levy is out with Joe in the Bahamas?
He spent over 250 million on the stadium from profits that were accumulated over the years. How was White Heart Lane not going to bring enough money for transfers. We now owe a shit load of money. We have of the most expensive ticket prices and we have have a mediocre football team. How has Levy and Co given back to the fans in any way?

Based on assets Spurs is no 8 or 9 of the richest FCs in the world. Assets don't belong to fans they belong to owners. ENIC and Levy are the owners. Fans have received absolutely F... All. "The fan Experience" for us has deteriorated from three years back. West Ham and Leicester fans are mocking us on every corner. If things don't change I believe next season will have Villa and few others joining in.

Then again, they don't have such a pretty stadium.:harrysmile:

He spent over 250 million on the stadium from profits that were accumulated over the years. How was White Heart Lane not going to bring enough money for transfers. We now owe a shit load of money. We have of the most expensive ticket prices and we have have a mediocre football team. How has Levy and Co given back to the fans in any way?

Based on assets Spurs is no 8 or 9 of the richest FCs in the world. Assets don't belong to fans they belong to owners. ENIC and Levy are the owners. Fans have received absolutely F... All. "The fan Experience" for us has deteriorated from three years back. West Ham and Leicester fans are mocking us on every corner. If things don't change I believe next season will have Villa and few others joining in.

Then again, they don't have such a pretty stadium.:harrysmile:
Wait until the Dolphins come to Town, you're sure to get caught up in the razzmatazz !

It seems like the last 600 pages of this thread forgot that Ten Hag signed a new Ajax deal back in April:

That Nagglesman was also bagged by BM by the time the season was over:

...And that Flick was already down with Germany before we'd even sacked Jose:

......It's not quite the clusterfuck that some would like it to have been.

Time IS ticking now though.

The stadium will pay for itself in the long run from off season activities/other ventures, so in the long run it should raise money for the football team.
Has 20 years of Nothing not been a long enough run for you. I never wanted the new stadium. It broke our rhythm playing out of Wembley.

Levy's Brainchild has caused the downfall.

Feels like everyone has lost the will to care in this thread.
It's hard when we've had to watch it turn from Champions League finalists to a circus shit fuckery because of the ego of a arrogant bald cunt who still continues to try and convince the legacy fans that he's doing what's he thinks is best for the club, while the legacy fans know that at this point a three footed clubbed ogre with shit for brains could make better footballing decisions than that fucking clown.

Capitalism at its finest I guess too.

Has 20 years of Nothing not been a long enough run for you. I never wanted the new stadium. It broke our rhythm playing out of Wembley.

Levy's Brainchild has caused the downfall.
It's been nothing as fa r as trophies is concerned. Getting to the CL final and being second in the PL isn't a nothing imo. We spent nearly 100 million on Ndobby & GLC, so it's hardly a nothing.

We don't all always get what we want I'm just saying in the long run the new stadium will have paid for itself and then inject money into the team.

Your options seem to be to accept it, be a negative supporter because of it, or find another team to support.

i don't agree that our downturn in form is because of the stadium, it's because Poch wasn't properly supported, our best AMF left, and because we hired a manager who has a negative style of play that doesn't suit our squad. Most of our players have played well in lots of different stadiums.

It's hard when we've had to watch it turn from Champions League finalists to a circus shit fuckery because of the ego of a arrogant bald cunt who still continues to try and convince the legacy fans that he's doing what's he thinks is best for the club, while the legacy fans know that at this point a three footed clubbed ogre with shit for brains could make better footballing decisions than that fucking clown.

Capitalism at its finest I guess too.
That champions league final masks how long it's been going on for though.

That season we very nearly didn't get through the group because we looked poor.
We started ok in the league but by Christmas we were coming down with the decorations.
We ended up qualifying for the CL at the death IIRC. We finished the season with losses to burnley, Southampton, West ham, Bournemouth, etc. We were well on the decline well before the CL final.

Even the season before the no-signings saga, we only brought in the likes of Aurier, Moura, Sanchez and Gazza.

We're being run on a shoe string with the desperate hope we get lucky.
Poch did once with a coming together of cheaper players and got 3 years of decent stuff. But eventually it ends.

Nicolo Zaniolo​

The Roma midfielder has been heavily linked with a move to north London in recent days.

And it is claimed that Tottenham are offering a full deal worth €50m to the Serie A club for the midfielder, with the offer including defender Toby Alderweireld (who is valued at €23m) plus €27m.

Nicolo Zaniolo​

The Roma midfielder has been heavily linked with a move to north London in recent days.

And it is claimed that Tottenham are offering a full deal worth €50m to the Serie A club for the midfielder, with the offer including defender Toby Alderweireld (who is valued at €23m) plus €27m.

Linked to him fairly persistently the last few years, with Paratici/Fonseca in its no surprise to see us linked again. Not sure I'd read much into it.

Isn't he injured too?

EDIT: and now I see the date :pocheyes:

I think if we do the double exchange with City Jesus + Sterling + money = Kane

It might work out to be a good deal, if we get 50million to spend on a CB and second goal keeper, I think Loris is nearing retirement soon.

Back
Top Bottom