Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph HasenhĆ¼ttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
So a manager who has won multiple titles, worked in three different leagues and who Pep described as an outstanding manager should be ditched, and Mason who managed a side who capitulated to Leeds, and fielded a side void of any attacking ideas against Villa, has fuck all managerial experience should be given the job?

That's why Fonseca should be appointed head and shoulders over Mason. I mean Mason didn't even apply for the fucking job, wasn't encouraged to do so by Hitchen or Levy.

The good thing that separates the two is that Fonseca has not (to coin Mason's words) "mates" to cloud a team selection.

Get fucking real you idiot.

Have a fucking word with yourself. He went through about 8 jobs in 8 years and won nothing. He went to one of probably 2 teams in the Ukraine and won no more than that team normally wins. Then he goes to Rome for all of 2 seasons, effects no change, wins nothing and is replaced by a man reviled on this very forum.

He's a nobody. He won't make it through the season because.......see below

Would be nice if true. The team needs new energy and hunger.

We ain't going anywhere playing barely above average kids as a focal point. They need to be eased in with class, experienced players to bring them on.
This is one of the problems with Spurs, too much obsession with kids and not enough on actual talent.

After what's happened tonight with Eriksen I can't be arsed about who is manager, Levy, money and whatever else. If it's Fonseca, good luck chap and hopefully you help us play attractive winning football and let's see where it takes us.

After what's happened tonight with Eriksen I can't be arsed about who is manager, Levy, money and whatever else. If it's Fonseca, good luck chap and hopefully you help us play attractive winning football and let's see where it takes us.
Proud Of You Reaction GIF

How do you know Levy is Lying.....?

He opens his mouth.

1) Just buying players could leave the club in dire straights......

No Shit Sherlock. You the idiot that sanctioned and bought most of our players.

2) He eluded to some coaches say " No, don't buy that player........

Of Course you twit, cause the players you want to buy are never the ones the managers want

3) The DOF will have all the say on the team......

Is that why you wanting the managers to play Sess and Skipp.

4) You have always made decisions in the best interest of the club. That's why you built a stadium NFL stadium that we use as the home of a football team. All this when we could've done with a cheap revamp.

Levy, I hope you get my message.....

You are an narcissistic arsehole of note. We feel bad if we loose......, my arse.

Watching Belgium at the Euros, I wouldn't mind Martinez over our latest possible Manager. Don't shoot me down. Belgium is playing some nice looking football. Granted it's against Russia. I'd really like to see against tougher opposition.

Have a fucking word with yourself. He went through about 8 jobs in 8 years and won nothing. He went to one of probably 2 teams in the Ukraine and won no more than that team normally wins. Then he goes to Rome for all of 2 seasons, effects no change, wins nothing and is replaced by a man reviled on this very forum.

He's a nobody. He won't make it through the season because.......see below

We ain't going anywhere playing barely above average kids as a focal point. They need to be eased in with class, experienced players to bring them on.
This is one of the problems with Spurs, too much obsession with kids and not enough on actual talent.

"He went through about 8 jobs in 8 years and won nothing"

I can't be bothered to read through any more of your guff after that, but would recommend that you learn how to use Google. It's a website so simple to use, that even you could manage it.

Porto

Braga

Shakhtar Donetsk

4) You have always made decisions in the best interest of the club. That's why you built a stadium NFL stadium that we use as the home of a football team. All this when we could've done with a cheap revamp.

Regarding the stadium, Itā€™s one of the best football stadiums in the world. So what if it also works as an NFL stadium. When they have games, he stated that the money generated goes back into the club. The more the stadium generates outside of football the better off Tottenham is.

I understand your frustration towards ENIC but in my opinion having pretty much the best stadium in the league is something to be proud of.

Regarding the stadium, Itā€™s one of the best football stadiums in the world. So what if it also works as an NFL stadium. When they have games, he stated that the money generated goes back into the club. The more the stadium generates outside of football the better off Tottenham is.

I understand your frustration towards ENIC but in my opinion having pretty much the best stadium in the league is something to be proud of.
That's the reason why no players were bought for more than one full season.

I'm glad you prefer a nice looking stadium with a mall, loads of beer and hotdog stands.

I personally would prefer to watch half decent football. Being able to view our beautiful stadium has nothing to offer me. It's about winning, not about looking good.

Back
Top Bottom