Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
Was thinking whether that result is good or bad news for us regarding Kane. They will obviously come in for him now but like you say we can probably demand extra. I still can't see anyone paying more than 100 mill for him though.
City will go for Mbape or Haaland you can get both for a similar price to Kane and no ankle injuries to worry about. City want a replacement for Aguero on the pitch not in the treatment room. They will only go for Kane if he is the cheapest of the three options. There are rumours Lewandowski is also looking for a new club as well and he has previously played for Pep.

City will go for Mbape or Haaland you can get both for a similar price to Kane and no ankle injuries to worry about. City want a replacement for Aguero on the pitch not in the treatment room. They will only go for Kane if he is the cheapest of the three options. There are rumours Lewandowski is also looking for a new club as well and he has previously played for Pep.
So where's Harry going then? Sky won't like your post mate.

Potter can be our Tuchel

potter.gif

Shit, if anything it just proves how hard it is to win this fucking Champions League and maybe even get to the final. City spent shitloads of money and still couldn’t win it. I’m starting to believe what Poch and the players did that year was a miracle. God, I would have given anything to see us win that fucking thing.

This is what annoys me about the whole 'bring Poch back' stuff. It's romantic. Look at Chelsea. They don't do romance. And they've just won the CL. Get Conte in and be shitty and shift the dead wood. Be cunts. I don't care. I'm sick of being fucking losers lads.

This is what annoys me about the whole 'bring Poch back' stuff. It's romantic. Look at Chelsea. They don't do romance. And they've just won the CL. Get Conte in and be shitty and shift the dead wood. Be cunts. I don't care. I'm sick of being fucking losers lads.
And they have 4 times the transfer budget we do. It’s not apples to apples

Just deeped it, maybe Conte is the better option after all. I love Pochettino more than myself but I just don't think the time is right. Let him find success at PSG, we get Conte for a couple years, turn into a UCL team again, and then we'll see down the road.

The difference between us and Chelsea isn't ruthlessness or romance, it's Abramovich. Give us Chelsea's funds and we too can hire and fire and pay the comp every season while snapping up the world's most expensive players and paying their youth what we pay our senior pros.

We can't copy them. Not because we don't want to, but because we literally can't without going underwater. This is not an argument against Conte for a season or two, just pointing out that what works for them isn't what will work for us.

Back
Top Bottom