Pre-Season 2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair enough. I disagree on Cirkin, I think he's not looked great in any of the games, and against poor teams. Looks decent on the ball and I'm sure he'll turn out to be a fine player, but at 18 he's miles off what you need from a PL left back. Sessegnon, though imperfect, a much better option.

I certainly have concerns about him playing in the PL this season and think it is a poor idea to go with him as the primary back-up for Davies. I have been impressed with him as an 18 year old, especially with his skills with the ball. I think he has been much than Sessegnon, especially as a LB.

I would like to see him play in Europa League games and early Cup games and I think he has a real future for us but there should be another option for LB (preferably someone better than Davies) in case Davies in injured or out long term.

Disappointing outcome and this is what we have got to look forward to seeing in the early season congested cup matches which we cannot always play the first teamers. N'dombele from what I saw showed class and is so much more comfortable on the ball than Sissoko. Clarke played better showing more intent but will need to improve further if he is to get in the first team.

And pr!cks on here think we don't need to buy players.

Honestly the lack of understanding is shameful.

We are a million miles from where we were 2/3 years ago.
Don't be a dick fella, we may have held a training session this morning for all we know (I doubt it as we were away) or a double or triple session yesterday. Why people get so worked up on pre-season games is utterly beyond me, that's win or lose, they literally mean shit on account that you have no idea what the training schedule is and where we are on it.

Useful fitness exercise.....but pretty poor otherwise ?

Positives :
Ndombele - first 45 minutes for months
White and CCV - Decent performances throughout.
Son - Cares enough to race to clear his line. Decent penalty too
Ermmmm

Think I might be struggling for the others....

Useful fitness exercise.....but pretty poor otherwise ?

Positives :
Ndombele - first 45 minutes for months
White and CCV - Decent performances throughout.
Son - Cares enough to race to clear his line. Decent penalty too
Ermmmm

Think I might be struggling for the others....
Negatives ? or are you still typing those ?
:mourhandlaugh:

Back
Top Bottom