Pre-Season 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ticket details - Woolwich​

Season Ticket Holders, including 1882 Members, will initially be able to purchase one ticket each via eTicketing from Wednesday 14 July, 10am. This will also include the option of purchasing a Family Package, comprising of two adult and two U18 tickets, as long as all those receiving a ticket are also Season Ticket Holders within the lead booker’s online network.

Please note, Season Ticket seats, including those in 1882 areas, will not be reserved for this fixture and supporters will be able to choose from all available seats – including Premium and 1882 options.

Season Ticket Holders on our Access scheme will be able to purchase via eTicketing from Wednesday 14 July, 2pm.

From Friday 16 July, 11am, Season Ticket Holders who have not yet secured a ticket will be able to purchase up to four tickets, including for friends and family who are non-members. Those who have already purchased within the priority window will be able to purchase an additional three tickets, including for friends and family who are non-members.

One Hotspur Members will also be able to purchase a maximum of four tickets, including for friends and family who are non-members, from Friday 16 July, 11am. Sign up to become a One Hotspur Member here.

Executive Members will be contacted separately with further details on available Premium options and how to purchase for this match.

Pricing for the fixture - inclusive of both the Men’s match (2pm KO) and Women’s match (4.45pm KO) - is as follows:

• General Admission, East/West Stands: Adult - £35.00, U18/Over 65 - £17.50, Young Adult - £26.50, Family Package - £70.00 (equal to the cost 2x adult tickets, 2x U18s go free)

• General Admission, North/South Stands: Adult - £30.00, U18/Over 65 - £15.00, Young Adult - £22.50, Family Package - £60.00 (equal to the cost 2x adult tickets, 2x U18s go free)

• 1882 tickets (inclusive of access to a private bar, complimentary food and drink, and complimentary matchday programme): Adult - £59.00, Family Package - £118.00 (equal to the cost 2x adult tickets, 2x U18s go free)

• Premium Seats (inclusive of access to a private bar, complimentary food and drink, and complimentary matchday programme) - £119.00

• Premium restaurant packages (inclusive of access to a private bar, 4-course meal, half-time complimentary bar and matchday programme) - £169.00

Tickets will not go on sale to away supporters for this fixture. Tickets will be sold in line with current Government guidance - should that guidance change ahead of the fixture, all bookings are subject to alteration and we shall contact anyone affected as soon as possible.

The ticketing process at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium for all supporters is fully digital. Season Ticket and Membership stadium access cards previously in circulation will no longer work and entry to the stadium can now only be gained via the mobile device to which your match ticket is delivered and downloaded to.

To support this, and to ensure supporter safety and security, all adult Season Ticket Holders and One Hotspur Members must complete our online ID validation process. We thank all supporters who have already done so.

Any adult supporter who is yet to complete this process must do so before attending a match. Woolwich match tickets will not be activated for any supporter over the age of 18 who does not submit a form of ID for validation.

Supporters who do not own a smart phone should visit our dedicated page on Ask Spurs.

For any further questions on our ID validation and digital ticketing processes, please visit Ask Spurs.

We thank all supporters for their co-operation

£35 for a pre season friendly. I'm out.

I really like how all the drills for the outfield players seem to have some form of competitive element to them. You don't just do the drill, you compete with someone else during it.

Gold:
In previous years, Tottenham have had plenty of representatives at summer tournaments and that has meant staggered returns for key players and some subsequent pre-season training camps packed with fringe players and academy products.

However, with players such as Tanguy Ndombele, Sergio Reguilon, Steven Bergwijn, Dele Alli, Harry Winks and Eric Dier all having seen their hopes of heading to the Euros dashed, those six will all be part of pre-season.

In fact, Fonseca could potentially only be missing Harry Kane, Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg, Toby Alderweireld, Hugo Lloris, Moussa Sissoko, Joe Rodon and Ben Davies who are at the Euros, as well as Giovani Lo Celso and Davinson Sanchez who are on Copa America duty.

Some of those players will be back sooner than others depending on their nation's progress in their respective competitions.

Spurs could yet decide to head off on a pre-season trip abroad for a game or two, depending on what lucrative offers come their way and also whether international travel for elite sports people allows.

Their local rivals Woolwich are scheduled to play in Orlando in July as well as taking some training time in Scotland beforehand on top of a hoped for warm-weather camp abroad.

Both Spurs and the Gunners have also been involved in talks over a three-team London mini-friendly tournament at their respective stadiums with Chelsea, which will raise money for charities in the capital.

Grow up?

I have said all along I agree with you. I know how it works which is why other teams just give their managers the first two weeks of pre-season off.

You are right nothing for a manager to do, especially a new manager, it is all just sports science work there a manager would just get in the way.

Your attempt at sarcasm isn't working

This could be massive for Spurs with Son building up nicely for start of main season after almost 2 months rest after end of season. Kane will get 3 weeks after Euros's so wil only arrive back at Spurs a couple of eeeks before season starts, with less than half the time for a proper preseason.

Assuming no transfers in or out this is the squad that Nuno Espirito Santos will probably start pre-season with on Monday.

Given that a number of first team players are or have been involved in Euros or Copa America and are entitled to 3 weeks holidays after the end of those comprtitions and will arrive back at Spurs at varying dates from 3rd week of July onwards, I have included in blue the Spurs u23's likely to make up the pre-season squad - Skipp of course is injured :

GK : Hart, Whiteman, Kurlowicz
CB's : Dier, Tanganga (may be injured), Eyoma (RB/CB), Okedina, (Omole Lyons-Foster, or Paskotsi)
FB's : Aurier, Doherty, Reguilon, Sessegnon, Cirkin, Lavinier (RB/LB)
CM's : Ndombele, Winks, White, Bowden, Devine, John
AM's : Bergwijn, Moura, Lamela, Dele, Clarke, Thorpe, (Markanday and/or Bennett)
Striker : Son, (2 from Parrett, Etete, Scarlett)

Plenty of players for Nuno to evaluate, and maybe 3 or 4 decisions to make on some of the first teamers staying, as well as whether some of u23's should stay as part of the first team this season, whilst the majority of those u23's in blue are likely to go on a loan to aid their development.
Great post.
Despite all the ignorant abuse he gets here (similar to what Trippier got) Dier is an excellent player and was 1st choice for England last WC.
WC next year and I reckon we will see a return to form for Eric.

GettyImages-1327464266.jpg

Anyone know who is that in between Lamela and Lucas?

Dante Cassanova?

No idea if it is really him, I just like his name.

Finding it very hard to get any sort of excitement for this season. A bang average football team with a couple of star players isn’t suddenly going to magically do well with Nuno in charge I’m sorry. Had we signed 1 or 2 decent players by now, I might of changed my stance a little. It’s the same old shit for me, with the added scenario of Harry Kane still hanging over our heads.
Cheer up mun. Everyone else could do shitter and we win the league!

Personally I'm looking forward to Spurs being back. I wouldn't be if Jose was still here.

Back
Top Bottom