Premier League star arrested on suspicion of rape

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think you are over fixated on football. It's merely a reflection of society. And our society and global society don't give a shit about sexual violence towards woman. In fact when women want to discuss how we have built a world in such a nauseating patriarchal image, the line of men ready to stick their fingers in their ears a scream "there's no such thing "s very long and very western. From Pitersen toTate.
On what planet does jordan peterson do that or advocate sexual violence towards women.Have you Actually ever listened to what he has said

On what planet does jordan peterson do that or advocate sexual violence towards women.Have you Actually ever listened to what he has said
I've got zero intrest in debating your hero with you. I'll just leave this here and ask you to fixate on the bit of the conversation I was having with my freind Nutter, the bit about sexual violence. That's the bit we care about. Not a throw away example.

I've got zero intrest in debating your hero with you. I'll just leave this here and ask you to fixate on the bit of the conversation I was having with my freind Nutter, the bit about sexual violence. That's the bit we care about. Not a throw away example.

My hero yeah good man. Sure ill pay to read that

We obviously should not condone violence from a moral standpoint.

But whichever player that takes one for the figurative team and snaps Greenwood's knee will have done more for that poor girl than her own father. And that's the sad truth.

I sure as fuck am not gonna get into victim blaming; but at some point concern ought to shift from that poor girl to his next potential victim.... Or the kid they're about to bring into this world.

Think it came out that the old bill was turning a blind eye to him braking he's bail terms
Given the news about the Manchester police that isn't that surprising sadly.

It's 'amazing' what donations can do.

Can anyone remind me what site it is you that allows you to read behind paywalls?

Thx

Behind a paywall. Did you read it?

Right result ..... but only because the public reaction was very bad when they floated the idea of him returning to play for the club.

Really poor decision making from ManU - the issues were very clear 6/12 months ago and they should never have suggested internally that he could be brought back.

I feel sorry for the girlfriend who is now tied to him with the baby.

Why do people keep saying this, she needs to take accountability for the fact that she chose to stay with him, marry him and bring a kid into the world, why would you do that if your partner is an abuser?

I really don't want to here about Stockholm Syndrome, her motivation is clearly money and security (ironically)

They both deserve each other as far as I'm concerned.

I've dealt with loads of domestics and the partner wanting to stay is extremely common and I find it weird you think you know her motivations based on very little. Partners stay because of fear, often because they're told they won't find anybody else/aren't good enough/nobody will touch you again, or because the partner has managed to gain control of every part of their life and that can be terrifying to walk away from. There's actually a crime for that called control & coercion. Abusive partners aren't just physical, they destroy the abused partners self-esteem and sense of individuality.

You don't know. Don't pretend you do.

Staying with an abused partner is one thing but marrying them and bringing a kid into the world in an abused relationship is another - that isn't normal behavior as much as you want to excuse her, she needs to take some sort of accountability.

So they’re still maintaining that they have secret evidence that magically exonerates him but don’t want to show us.
didn't a couple of your MP's come out against Greenwood. Would such an evidence exist, one would think they would have caught a whiff of it and wouldn't have stuck their necks out

When did that happen? From someone who doesn't even follow US sports all that closely a few immidiately spring to mind: Antonio Brown, Deshawn Watson, and iirc in a situation not unlike this one Tareek Hill. They kept getting signed up by teams. Plus the NHL turning a blind eye to Ovechkin having his tongue all the way up Putin's bum.

I’d say it’s more a soccer thing than a sport in general thing over here.
Soccer fans are way more likely to be on the liberal end of the spectrum.
The women’s team especially is a focal point for social justice, LGBTQ stuff and the like.

The US won't take him. They are big on social awareness in sports, the fans wouldn't stand for it once his background becomes known.
Looks like Italy may be his next landing spot. He's been offered to Roma by his agent but Jose said no. But Atalanta are apparently keen.

Back
Top Bottom