Premier League star arrested on suspicion of rape

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My guess is that there’s a ‘morals clause’ in Greenwood’s contract that would allow United to fire him. They don’t need a criminal conviction although it would have helped.

He could sue but I doubt that he would find a sympathetic jury. They probably won’t have the bottle to do it and I expect they’ll pay him off if they don’t want to play him, which I wouldn’t rule out.
I don't know the law but from listening /reading people who have the fact there's no conviction means it would be very unlikely to lose, there would be no Jury.

View: https://twitter.com/utdkingsley/status/1691834951669326102?s=46&t=Gc6HrWVZT0mtSXU7r8ZBIQ

It’s graphic text of the recording but this is what he did and he is coming straight back.

Yup .... Don't see the problem here.... Move along...

Why is everyone getting their knickers in a twist? (Pun INTENDED!)

Multimillionaire Professional footballer rapes someone, and gets away with it....

Big whoop apparently these days!

Why is anyone surprised?

Just wait til he steps out in last years' Tommy Hilfiger shoes..... THEN there will be hell to pay!

World's gone fucking mad...

If he DID do it, he's clearly got away with it...

But if he didn't do it, he sure as shit has made it LOOK like he did!

CHEEKY BID? I bet he's cheap right now.... :levyeyes:

Not even a hint of self awareness here

https://Woolwich-mania.com/forum/th...-man-utd-pre-season-champions.25743/page-1118

Don’t the litigants in a UK civil case still have the right to be heard by a jury?
I doubt he would find a sympathetic judge either, tbh.
Doubt the courts will deal with it.....United have the choice of either paying him off or letting him back into the fold. For all the above mentioned reasons I can't see the latter happening else both the club and miscreant will be crucified and rightly so.

It then comes down to a case of severance between employer and employee with a NDA being the likely path to follow.

Sacking him is of course an option but this only satisfies the moral aspect, legally (although guilty as sin) the charges were dropped so firing him will entitle the little shit to compensation after a period of conciliation followed by a judgement determined by an Employment Tribunal, not a court of law.

My guess is Saudi..... I'm pretty sure they don't give a shit out there...

They probably think she was lucky to be impaled by the dominant male!!!!
A few teams in Turkey are chomping at the bit to take him as well. He will find employment elsewhere, there is no doubt.

I wondered about this with both Zouma and more pertinently Partey: To which extent are broadcasters able to cut out the audio of certain chants/songs? If 40-60k, each week whereever he plays, sing about Greenwood being the despicable human that he is, can they monitor without it sounding off?

Partey is still under investigation but playing, Greenwood is not although it is only because his girl friend withdrew charges. Partey is in a worse position but still protected from exposure by the law. How long does it take to investigate these crimes, at this rate he will have retired from football before they decide what to do.

I suppose it’s just a crazy coincidence that Greenwood knows how to play the role of an abuser and manipulator so well.

And that his girlfriend knows how to sound like someone who’s being abused.

Thespian future awaits......

I wondered about this with both Zouma and more pertinently Partey: To which extent are broadcasters able to cut out the audio of certain chants/songs? If 40-60k, each week whereever he plays, sing about Greenwood being the despicable human that he is, can they monitor without it sounding off?
Apparently a lot 0f man u match going fans are anti his coming back so home fans may be chanting too

I’ll probably leave it

But feel free to share your theory
Okay, my theory is this : your CPS dropped it's charges on the October of last year owing to non-cooperation of witnessess and *new material coming to light*. The baby was born on the July of this year.

So this new evidence was the pregnancy itself is my theory. No roleplay, no deepfakes(though I think she blinked in the video, so that could be ruled out)

the math sort of works out :levystare:

Okay, my theory is this : your CPS dropped it's charges on the October of last year owing to non-cooperation of witnessess and *new material coming to light*. The baby was born on the July of this year.

So this new evidence was the pregnancy itself is my theory. No roleplay, no deepfakes(though I think she blinked in the video, so that could be ruled out)

the math sort of works out :levystare:

I feel like I’ve just watched an episode of Love island or whatever it called and lost some of my IQ

Nothing against you at all . It just sounds like a soap opera

Back
Top Bottom