Premier League star arrested on suspicion of rape

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Safeguarding laws should state that someone under investigation for a sexual crime can’t be within 200 yards of children or vulnerable people, he shouldn’t even be allowed to train

What if it turns out he’s guilty and he’s spent 6 months in the same changing rooms as the youth team etc?

United were classy with greenwood and the scum need to do the same
When you say 'Should' I assume they do not and you want a change in the law. I really do not know enough about this case but is he accused of a crime against a child as someone that rapes adult women is unlikely to be a danger to the youth team who I assume are boys. However as I said it is up to the other players to bring up these concerns and I can only assume they are not.

Can someone please post an image or link to the bit where he admits raping her? Does that really exist? I remember reading some text where he doesn't really acknowledge what she's saying but not actually admitting it.

If that exists then Woolwich's actions are unforgiveable.

Can someone please post an image or link to the bit where he admits raping her? Does that really exist? I remember reading some text where he doesn't really acknowledge what she's saying but not actually admitting it.

If that exists then Woolwich's actions are unforgiveable.
It was something along the lines of “I don’t need to wake you up.” Though I’m not 100% on the wording? all the stuff has been removed from twitter.

It was something along the lines of “I don’t need to wake you up.” Though I’m not 100% on the wording? all the stuff has been removed from twitter.
Ah, so implicit rather than straight admittance. I wonder then if a lawyer couldn't argue that Partey is simply saying he doesn't disagree with the concept of rape per se, rather than admitting he actually did it.

I'd imagine that'd crumble pretty quick in most courts.

My prediction - this woman is made to go quiet with something hefty like £10m. Scum have a chance of top 4 £100m CL money with Partey in the team. I wonder how low the conversations at their board level have sunk to.

Scumbags

When you say 'Should' I assume they do not and you want a change in the law. I really do not know enough about this case but is he accused of a crime against a child as someone that rapes adult women is unlikely to be a danger to the youth team who I assume are boys. However as I said it is up to the other players to bring up these concerns and I can only assume they are not.
Any potential sexual criminal should not be allowed in contact with vulnerable people while under investigation, currently a janitor at a school could continue working there while under investigation for noncing, it’s the schools choice

Just because the player in question didn’t rape a kid, still means he shouldn’t be hanging around them. If you had a son that played in the goons youth team and heard this guy was getting changed around him and spending time with him I can guarantee you wouldn’t be happy about it

As far as I know, this is the only place where this is discussed in a meaningful way. That is quite disgusting. Meanwhile that psycho and his creepy lawyers likely are trying to give the victims hush money.

Ah, so implicit rather than straight admittance. I wonder then if a lawyer couldn't argue that Partey is simply saying he doesn't disagree with the concept of rape per se, rather than admitting he actually did it.

I'd imagine that'd crumble pretty quick in most courts.

My prediction - this woman is made to go quiet with something hefty like £10m. Scum have a chance of top 4 £100m CL money with Partey in the team. I wonder how low the conversations at their board level have sunk to.

Scumbags
He already paid her off for it. But she had a crisis of conscience and reported him to the police. Not sure if she did this before or after someone else had come forward about him raping them. Anyway, once the police told her they had no jurisdiction and he’d get away with it, she decided to go public on twitter.

He already paid her off for it. But she had a crisis of conscience and reported him to the police. Not sure if she did this before or after someone else had come forward about him raping them. Anyway, once the police told her they had no jurisdiction and he’d get away with it, she decided to go public on twitter.
But aren’t there two cases she has (plus another from a different woman)? Perhaps her other case has weaker evidence.

I wonder if that NDA was to cover both accusations. Probably. I feel like she can also work a technicality here though, if the NDA was based on the case going through UK law. Just start up an account with a Spanish IP and make the claims there maybe. NDAs usually have conditions for their fulfilment, they aren’t just blanket and permanent, usually

But aren’t there two cases she has (plus another from a different woman)? Perhaps her other case has weaker evidence.

I wonder if that NDA was to cover both accusations. Probably. I feel like she can also work a technicality here though, if the NDA was based on the case going through UK law. Just start up an account with a Spanish IP and make the claims there maybe. NDAs usually have conditions for their fulfilment, they aren’t just blanket and permanent, usually
I’ve no idea, I imagine her family and solicitors have managed to persuade her not to keep posting stuff on twitter now. She was getting all sorts of sick abuse and threats.

There hasn’t been a cunt off yet though!

Nope. Because although we have our differences on here we are in agreement that rapists are vermin. That fact that a Premier League team has turned a blind eye to it is an absolute disgrace and scum on social media giving her a hard time because the perpetrator plays for their particular football team is fucking abhorrent.

Last edited:
Her posts were really enlightening for me. She wa suffering after the attack(s) and hadn’t left the house in several weeks. She needed mental health care and was struggling on NHS so wanted to go private to expedite the care she needed. She also had mounting legal fees. This made her vulnerable financially.

Partey is far less concerned by legal fees and so has the luxury of dragging things out and squeezing the complainant (similar to how Russian oligarchs use law suits aggressively to silence people or how Al Mansour swore to spend whatever it took to fight UEFA on financial FairPlay charges).

Once you get tens of thousands in debt and you just want the saga to be over, I can see why it is tempting to sign an NDA to make the money issue go away.

Nope. Because although we have our differences on here we are in agreement that rapists are vermin. That fact that a Premier League team has turned a blind eye to it is an absolute disgrace and scum on social media giving her a hard time because the perpetrator plays for their particular football time is fucking abhorrent.

Mate, as you are well aware, I am a pussycat in real life (I got ko'd in a mixed wrestling session yesterday ffs!) but I swear on all that is holy, if I heard someone in a pub say the kind of shit people have been saying to that poor girl on twitter, I would spark them out (or try to). No ifs, buts, or maybes.

Dem is the facts

Mate, as you are well aware, I am a pussycat in real life (I got ko'd in a mixed wrestling session yesterday ffs!) but I swear on all that is holy, if I heard someone in a pub say the kind of shit people have been saying to that poor girl on twitter, I would spark them out (or try to). No ifs, buts, or maybes.

Dem is the facts

Top tip. Get your retaliation in first. Always worked for me.

I am going to say this based on my extencive knowledge having watched most crime shows on Discovery+
Typing that i forgot. Have a nice day everyone. And don't rape.

I am going to say this based on my extencive knowledge having watched most crime shows on Discovery+
Typing that i forgot. Have a nice day everyone. And don't rape.

Shut the fuck up, moronic fuck-head!

[I'd card you from making a crap rape joke.... But alas, I already had when you made a shit joke about a dying child, you piece of shit!]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom