Real Madrid V TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I get out of the bin and everyone's still arguing....... What?

giphy2.gif

So there's room for Sammy now?

Not sure how many times we have to see Dier do shite in midfield before we give up on the idea.

Can't believe people thought it would be a good idea to put him there.

Missed the first 15 mins. Think we look the better side. Those cunting Lamela, you do realise he is about 4 weeks behind the rest of the squad (only met up with team about 4 -5 days ago ffs!!). Ali looks a boss. Like Wimmer, Rose good, Dembele looking good AND closing down which is nice to see. Nice movement from front 3. Not sure I have seen Kane touch the ball. Walker looks fit, should have done better with their goal seemed to let him take the cross, either that or he needs to be talking to Eriksen for him to take over. Also Dier and Rose needed to sort out who was marking who. Not sure about Dier yet, hard to judge if he doesn't know where to stand or if he is just struggling against some of the best players in the world (bale/Jaimes).

All in all I like.

This is the slowest grind of a match I have watched in a while, one thing we certainly don't have to worry about is our players burning out before United, I don't think any of them have broken a sweat in this match.

Back
Top Bottom