Rennes VS Tottenham Hotspur. Thursday 16th September 17:45 Euro Conf League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What happened to Paskotsi? Guy was very good for Estonia in the WC qualifiers, tought he would be given a chance.

Classified as Overseas trained in europe as he has not done 2 years at Spurs to classify as List B u21.

And we have a full squad of overseas trained players in uefa squad so he's not in squad - will be able to play in PL and domestic cups this season though

Playing three CBs when we have two suspended, one on a red card and one injured doesn’t make sense.

Play Tanganga and Rodon at CB and pray they can finish the game. The back four should be predictable unless Nuno gives Emerson a shot to get more fitness.

Doherty Tanganga Rodon Davies are the four to make the most sense.

Gollini
Doherty Tanganga Rodon Davies
Hojbjerg Ndombele Dele
Lucas Kane Gil

Bring on Winks, Bergwijn and John when we have a good lead.

People calling for Ndombele to be bought back into the fold

Fuck him, I’d rather people play that actually want to wear the shirt

I’m no fan of Winks but at least he’d give his all, that fat cunt shouldn’t be playing for us again IMO

Our most talented player but the brain of a fucking moody 14 year old, banish him until some idiots want to buy him

I’m no fan of Winks but at least he’d give his all, that fat cunt shouldn’t be playing for us again IMO

Our most talented player but the brain of a fucking moody 14 year old, banish him until some idiots want to buy him
No-one will buy him unless he plays so you are writing off a £100M investment, great work chap

And Winks? Why does that useless little twerp get another chance after over 100 shit appearances? I’m not against John or Devine getting ten or so games but I would rather see Sol Campbell than Winks

No-one will buy him unless he plays so you are writing off a £100M investment, great work chap

And Winks? Why does that useless little twerp get another chance after over 100 shit appearances? I’m not against John or Devine getting ten or so games but I would rather see Sol Campbell than Winks
Winks was an example, Devine or John, I don’t really care who it is, I don’t want to see Ndombele play for us again, he’s treated us like shit on his shoe

I’m more than happy to be proven wrong by him but I can’t see it now, he’s played well for about ten minutes of his career here, the odd step over doesn’t change that

The fact you’d have Judas playing over Winks is fucking disgusting

I would consider 3 at the back because I have no desire to Davies as a LB, and as bad as he was as a CB in a back 4 I think he is much better as a LCB in a back 3. In fact that is the only position I think he is close to competent at now. Also Doherty is much better as a RWB and I am not sure we have 3 forward players we can play without risking overplaying Kane and Moura.

I think this is a game we can afford to lose and still easily qualify so for me I would go with a very young team and hope for the best.

Gollini
Tanganga-Rodon-Davies
Doherty-Winks-Ndombele-White-Gil
Markandy-Scarlett
With games coming up against Chelea, Wolves, Woolwich which are all much more important than this game I don't see the point in overplaying and/or risking Moura or Kane. If Bergiwijn is actually fully fit to play I would switch to a 3-4-3 and go with a front 3 of Bergwijn-Scarlett-Gil.

Tbh i dont thinks has or will give his all. Just basically floats around doing nothing

Looking forward to this game.
Couldn't give a toss if Ndombele starts or not but if he does it might be worth a sweepstake as to how many minutes he completes.
Rather see if Markanday is any good and maybe if we have another decent to good defender in the academy.
Yea I want to see Markanday get some gametime too. Scarllet for sure isnt ready yet at all. He should be playing with the academy a lot more.

Only a crazy person would want to see Winks give his all. We've seen what he does . His all is nothing.

Back
Top Bottom