Rennes VS Tottenham Hotspur. Thursday 16th September 17:45 Euro Conf League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Beardo's disdain for Tanguy is both embarrassing and stupid. He should be playing this match. I'm beginning to dislike NES.
It's highly unlikely he will not play an asset like N'Dombele, unless there were seriously key issues with his attitude or application.
We all have to trust that he's making these choices because he isn't showing out in training well enough to justify his inclusion.

some of N'dombele's game is brilliant, but he really does go missing in games, and when you are there to quarterback the the teams momentum and create openings, then he's worse than useless if he isn't putting the effort in.

Looking at Kanes's application as a striker, I would have a serious conversation with the guy and ask him if he wants a complete 10 role, creating chances and dictating play, and ask him to feed the front line - rather than play as an out and out 9.

If any one has a stream closer to kick off please DM me - this is a decent time for us in OZ.
COYS
hesgoal always pretty dependable for most gmes you'll want to watch. Not showing Bundesliga this year though.

Also, if you have twitter there's a lot of accounts that stream the games in an embedded tweet. So come gametime, you can search "Tottenham vs Rennes stream", narrow search to Videos and you should find a good HD stream without the baggage of pop-up advertisements.

lonely mood GIF

2:45am woof. What a shit timeslot.
Really need daylight savings to kick in and be in the later slot. Makes it 6:45am instead which is much easier to get up for.
I'd have to swerve that on a school night. Let's be honest, you'll wait up for it then we'll put you to sleep 5 mins in anyway!

edit: admire your dedication though of course!

Back
Top Bottom