Rennes VS Tottenham Hotspur. Thursday 16th September 17:45 Euro Conf League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you think that matters or that I care?

I know that PEH is massively overrated and that many fans have a super inflated view of him already.
Are you watching the same football matches I am?

PEH has consistently delivered for is and his country. He isn't a flair player, but he knows that, so he doesn't try anything fancy. Him, Kane and Son are about the only 3 players that I reckon would be able to play for one of the 'Big Clubs'.

Create chances?

Sorry what does that mean ?

Well, actually put him in a position where he has the chance to shoot? I can't remember him having a shot in anger tonight or against Crystal Palace, and that's largely not down to Harry himself. While his forward movement could be better, it's pretty easy to see that there's nowhere near enough creativity in our side, be it in midfield or from the full-backs.

This fucking competition... Whoever thought we were going to walk this competition doesn't understand squat about football.

LOL

We just got an away draw against the toughest competition we will face in the group stage playing like complete dog shit.

We put up the same effort with the same team in the PL we get pumped 4 or 5-0.

Hardest match in the group, two injuries to starting attackers, no Romero, Lo Celso or Davinson, Son injured...

Ya, I think I will take a draw at this point, thanks.
Imagine a world where Spurs fans look to Davinson as one of our good players lol.

Lo Celso the clinically injured. Romero who?

Utter shambles all round

PEH has consistently delivered for is and his country. He isn't a flair player, but he knows that, so he doesn't try anything fancy. Him, Kane and Son are about the only 3 players that I reckon would be able to play for one of the 'Big Clubs'.
Son is the only one at present.

Hojberg isn't close to the big boys level, he's just a bit better than the rest of our utter shit.

Do you reckon the players are genuinely scared to face Chelsea , I wonder if those thoughts enter footballers minds. But I guess they wouldn’t ever get to this level if they succumbed to those kinds of thoughts. I’m scared XD

I am not sure what this really has to do with what I said.

I never said he sucked, I said he is overrated. Although your last line kind of shows that. He is not close to Kane or Son's level and not good enough to start for the Big Clubs.

Back
Top Bottom