Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fah Sean Finegan GIF by FoilArmsandHog

All In Poker GIF by PokerStars

Would prefer Richarlison over the likes of Jesus, Sterling, Lukaku, and Saint-Maximin. As others have pointed out, he can play across the front 3 and also very comfortable in the shit-house role. He'll take some pressure off Cuti.

It'd be great that we could always have at least one of Sonny or Richarlison on the pitch. I like this transfer, hopefully it comes off.
He's pretty good at headers. When teams park the bus having him and Kane up top with Son/Kulu or Perisic/Kulu crossing from either side would be very useful.

Would prefer Richarlison over the likes of Jesus, Sterling, Lukaku, and Saint-Maximin. As others have pointed out, he can play across the front 3 and also very comfortable in the shit-house role. He'll take some pressure off Cuti.
Funny that. I'd prefer any of the four you mention over Richarlison

He's a cunt, but he can be our cunt. Think most of us will like him, pretty much a Romero type, other team will hate him but he will be a success with the fans.

He's a starter for Brazil. BRAZIL!!! Who are the favourites for the World Cup.

Is this not widely regarded as the worst Brazil in generations?

Doesn't Emerson play for them?

And Fred?

As for odds. That's based on bets as much as talent. England who couldn't score in a brothel are 2nd favourite. An England team that's failed to beat Italy twice in a row. An Italy that hasn't even qualified for the WC and got absolutely twatted by Argentina last week. An Argentina with Giovani fucking Lo Celso in it.

Odds mean nothing.

The thing that upsets me most about this transfer is the £51million.

Why can't it be a nice round £50million?

Fucks with my head mun.

And don't come at me with the Euros crap! We need a benefit to Brexit...this should be it!

Fred us a decent enough player being used in a shit system. Just because Paulinho didn't work for us doesn't mean he was always shit (he rarely started for Brazil anyway).
Pauliniho started loads, Fred was junk. I used them as examples of Brazil starters doesn't mean that good players, loads more out there, Royal?

Is this not widely regarded as the worst Brazil in generations?

Doesn't Emerson play for them?

And Fred?

As for odds. That's based on bets as much as talent. England who couldn't score in a brothel are 2nd favourite. An England team that's failed to beat Italy twice in a row. An Italy that hasn't even qualified for the WC and got absolutely twatted by Argentina last week. An Argentina with Giovani fucking Lo Celso in it.

Odds mean nothing.
No, this is regarded as a decent, if not spectacular Brazil side. Not 2002-2006 levels, but much better than 2010-2018.

Of course England are 2nd favourites, just look at the squad they have. Just like with France, the problem with them is how shit their managers are.

Argentina are probably the best side at the moment, so it's no shame losing to them.

If it was based on bets, Germany would be 2nd favourites because they're Germany and they have Hansi Flick, but everyone realises their squad is utter shit and no manager can change that.

Odds don't tell the whole story, but they do mean something. Brazil and Argentina are the favourites by far in the tournament. England and France should've been there too, but their managers are completely useless.

Pauliniho started loads, Fred was junk. I used them as examples of Brazil starters doesn't mean that good players, loads more out there, Royal?
Which Fred are we talking about? The striker one or the guy that plays for United. Because I was talking about the United one. The other Fred was completely useless, but to be fair to Brazil, they had no other strikers at the time...

Which Fred are we talking about? The striker one or the guy that plays for United. Because I was talking about the United one. The other Fred was completely useless, but to be fair to Brazil, they had no other strikers at the time...
Striker who was first choice for Brazil when they were favourites to win the WC.

Alternatives for Richarlison now are few and far between

Back
Top Bottom