Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why would Everton sell their best player who kept them up for £30m with 2 years on the deal
Exactly - don't sign him then. Paying 50 million+ is not worth is. Our front 3 is good enough and Lucas + another cheaper supersub type of player is good enough. If we have 50 million to spend, we should/can streghten in other areas.

I meant that's what he is worth to us given the existing quality of our attack.
I'd rather we spent that kind of money on a RB or PEH upgrade.
Yh I get what you're saying mate. I think he would be a good signing he's at a good age, can play across the front three. Prem proven. Will definitely be a good option.

I'm not his biggest fan but it makes sense he would be very good competition for our front 3

I meant that's what he is worth to us given the existing quality of our attack.
I'd rather we spent that kind of money on a RB or PEH upgrade.

Chances are we'll have money left over anyway, would imagine the sales of Winks, Gio, Emerson, Reg, Rodon and probably Royal we could get some good money back as well.

Bascially money isn't an issue this Summer.

Everton are a hopelessly bad team that will go down in the next 3 seasons.

Being their best player doesn't make you a £50m player.
Are Burnley, Watford, Norwich or Southamptons best players worth £50m ?

Chances are we'll have money left over anyway, would imagine the sales of Winks, Gio, Emerson, Reg, Rodon and probably Royal we could get some good money back as well.

Bascially money isn't an issue this Summer.
It is because it’s the summer we should go big and spend 300M on 3 or 4 top 21-24 year old players to modernise our squad for the next 8 years (exploit the draw of the CL and Conte). Players like Rice, Pau, Barrella, Nkunku, Bastoni kinda levels

Come on… he’s scores 1 in 3 in the PL and has some all round game. He’s a prick, but he’s got a value

I like Richarlison and he can play multiple positions across the front line, he has a good attitude and strong mentality it would be a good signing and if Everton are interested in Winks that could prove to be a shrewd piece of business by the club.

It is because it’s the summer we should go big and spend 300M on 3 or 4 top 21-24 year old players to modernise our squad for the next 8 years (exploit the draw of the CL and Conte). Players like Rice, Pau, Barrella, Nkunku, Bastoni kinda levels

£300m? 😬

Don't think we'll spend anywhere near that and we don't need to, the players we've been linked with, you're probably looking at £180m and a good £100m - £120m net at the end of the window I reckon.

Seems like fans think that just because we have a wod of cash we need to spend every penny, not sure it works like that, and we can save it for future windows anyway.

JWP: For some, his FKs make him worth the similarly extravagant pricetag that S'oton would slap on him.

Norwich: Some here were 100% behind us paying £40m for Max Aarons a couple of years ago.

On the flip-side:

Peeps need to understand that asking price = what the player is worth to their club and that it's often used as a deterrent......

Palace slapped a 70-80m price-tag on Zaha when they were commonly battling relegation...... Consequently, he's still there as their main-man.

Swansea sold Siggurdson & Llorente for a combined 65m and got relegated.

Last edited:
£300m? 😬

Don't think we'll spend anywhere near that and we don't need to, the players we've been linked with, you're probably looking at £180m and a good £100m - £120m net at the end of the window I reckon.

Seems like fans think that just because we have a wod of cash we need to spend every penny, not sure it works like that, and we can save it for future windows anyway.
Completely disagree - this is the window to really go big, not future windows. CL and Conte can swing the rebuild

Back
Top Bottom