Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Regardless of whether we like the bloke or not, if we’re signing him it’s not as a bit part player. It’s obvious from our window so far that Conte is planning on fighting on all four fronts this season.

He will get plenty of game time even if we see him as a backup for now. I would bet he hits 40 appearances if healthy.

Tmarkt has it £35m.
I have always "liked" Richarlison but I was very impressed with how he finished the season for Everton.

It was initially 35 then 15 in bonus related payments if he did well, he has so can imagine it's close to that.

Everton same as inter are cash strapped ATM however. Can't spend anymore due to FFP. I can see them seeing getting 35 million and a transfer target for free as good business, they can they spend money on Frank's targets.

Richarlison also strikes me as the type to stink a place out when he wants to leave as he's said he does

30-40m? For a premier league teams best player (by far) who gets double figures for goals every season, is a Brazil regular and is still pretty young?

It's not 2010.
I meant that's what he is worth to us given the existing quality of our attack.
I'd rather we spent that kind of money on a RB or PEH upgrade.

Regardless of whether we like the bloke or not, if we’re signing him it’s not as a bit part player. It’s obvious from our window so far that Conte is planning on fighting on all four fronts this season.

He will get plenty of game time even if we see him as a backup for now. I would bet he hits 40 appearances if healthy.

True, for 51 million, 3 million less than another UK winner won last night on the Euro millions, we want the whole player!

I meant that's what he is worth to us given the existing quality of our attack.
I'd rather we spent that kind of money on a RB or PEH upgrade.

We need quality in a lot of positions. Not for one minute do I think if we signed Richarlison, that it would signify transfer activity done and dusted.

I imagine we are looking at 6 or 7 incomings and possibly more going the other way..

We need quality in a lot of positions. Not for one minute do I think if we signed Richarlison, that it would signify transfer activity done and dusted.

I imagine we are looking at 6 or 7 incomings and possibly more going the other way..
I hope so, but remember there are a lot of teams out there going for the same. I'd be happy to get 4 quality upgrades.

2 years left on his contract, if he's outright refusing to sign a new one then i think its reasonable. They also have to get money coming in for FFP if they want to invest.

FFP is probably the reason they will sell but I still think it’s around £60m for him at least. He is by far their best player, they will struggle to replace him.

It was initially 35 then 15 in bonus related payments if he did well, he has so can imagine it's close to that.

Everton same as inter are cash strapped ATM however. Can't spend anymore due to FFP. I can see them seeing getting 35 million and a transfer target for free as good business, they can they spend money on Frank's targets.

Richarlison also strikes me as the type to stink a place out when he wants to leave as he's said he does

From a schaudenfraud poit of view; the beauty of this is that selling the family silver in order to buy a few grafters will as good as consign them to another relegation battle next season.....

It's not like Lampard improved them at all; so why should the "...but with good coaching" narrative apply?

Hilarious to see Moshiri fall flat on his arse after allegedly "embarrassing" us with their "ambition" year after year.

Or Richarlison - Kane - Kulusevski.

Son - Richarlison - Kulusevski might work too.

Fucking hell is this what it feels like to have OPTIONS?
No don't mean that mate. Liverpool fans have pathological hatred of Kane (Its because he's England captain and they like to pretend they are Irish, oddly enough he's actually more Irish than most of them) the only player in the league they loath more is...Richarlison. Sonny is just the thing they want most and can't have. Beating them there with that front three would be so acutely painful for them it would be fucking hilarious.

On the football side yep rotation who'd have thought it.👍

Back
Top Bottom