Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

attitude problem hahahahah

people really haven't watched him much.

We've all seen him scowl at his team mates because he didn't get to take a penalty. We've all seen him get lambasted by his team mates because he went down like a sack of shit and didn't get up when his team were in trouble.
But worst of all, we've all seen him waste good opportunities to make something happen because his default is and will always be to go down.
That won't cut it at Spurs. The fans, his team mates and his coach will all get the hump. Blowing a large chunk of change on someone who will quickly be relegated to bench warmer because of this isn't really ideal.

I've never liked him and it's nothing to do with ever being worried about him causing us trouble. I don't ever actually recall him playing well against us for Watford or for Everton either.

Which ever way you want to spin it, The first choice striker for Brazil is going to be a pretty decent player.

Woolwich fans are so thick it's beyond funny now.. They claim that Richarlison is a crap player but are desperate to sign Jesus who is behind Richarlison in the Brazil pecking order..
That recent survey is proving spot on.

Every game I ever see him play he spends the majority of it falling over easily whinging and frowning. No thanks.
He's one of the hardest working players in the league and generated more "game changing goals" than any other attacker this last season.

Richarlison is 100% what we need to boost our attack.

People want us to act like a big club, but when we go for a big club move people still get pissed.

Fred. They've had some pretty ropey strikers over the years. I don't hate Richarlison but this argument isn't a great one.
The past is irrelevant, he currently keeps Jesus and Firminho out of the team so it tells me everything I need to know.. Also Everton fans and players rate him so i'm happy to follow their opinion, not to mention Don Conte.

Last edited:
He's one of the hardest working players in the league and generated more "game changing goals" than any other attacker this last season.

People want us to act like a big club, but when we go for a big club move people still get pissed.
He's not going to be a starter here. He's going to come He's going to sulk He's going to cause problems imo.

Weird comparison bent was a tap in merchant only.
Initially I thought it was a wierd comparison but the more I think about it the more it makes sense.

Best player in a shit relegation fodder team? Check.
Half decent scoring stats on paper? Check.
Hefty price tag despite never playing for a big club. Never played in Europe. Never played for a club that is even in the top half of the table. Check.
Already divided fans before signing. Check.

Benty though wasn't a diving cunt.

Initially I thought it was a wierd comparison but the more I think about it the more it makes sense.

Best player in a shit relegation fodder team? Check.
Half decent scoring stats on paper? Check.
Hefty price tag despite never playing for a big club. Never played in Europe. Never played for a club that is even in the top half of the table. Check.
Already divided fans before signing. Check.

Benty though wasn't a diving cunt.
Everton finished 3 points behind us the year before the last. They finished 8th in 2018/2019. Both with Richarlison being one of the most important players in the side. He won them 10+ points this year in order to keep Everton up.

Agenda really blinds people...

How do people measure hard work?
I spent a year watching a totally disinterested Eriksen plod around the centre circle clocking up a leisurely 10k a game and get credited with working hard.

Where is this "game changing goals" stat from? Everton only scored 43 goals last year. 26 less than us. So you're telling me that with so few goals scored, a player manages to create more "game changing goals" that anyone else in the league?

That is obviously a skewed stat. Probably because good teams often win by more than one goal so other players assists are not clocked up in this stat.

Anyone can pick a selection of stats to make a player look good. As long as they're carefully selected and not drilled into.

Everton finished 3 points behind us the year before the last. They finished 8th in 2018/2019. Both with Richarlison being one of the most important players in the side. He won them 10+ points this year in order to keep Everton up.

Agenda really blinds people...
In our worst season for about 10 years.

Which ever way you want to spin it, The first choice striker for Brazil is going to be a pretty decent player.

Woolwich fans are so thick it's beyond funny now.. They claim that Richarlison is a crap player but are desperate to sign Jesus who is behind Richarlison in the Brazil pecking order..
That recent survey is proving spot on.

Having watching a lot of Jesus and Richarlison it isn’t even close for me, I would be disappointed if we got Jesus instead of Richarlison. Richarlison has far more skills in his game.

Jesus is more limited, he often disappears from games, he is like Soldado with pace, a decent player but nothing special. There is a reason City with only him as their striker still didn’t trust him and often preferred playing only AM’s.

A lot of people against Richarlison give the impression they never watched him this season. Other than Richarlison and Gordon Everton have been toilet, Richarlison has often dragged Everton through games.

His work rate and pressing is relentless, he holds the ball up well, he passes well, he never stops fighting and he also has an end product.

Go on their forum, Everton fans are in pieces at his potential departure.

Having watching a lot of Jesus and Richarlison it isn’t even close for me, I would be disappointed if we got Jesus instead of Richarlison. Richarlison has far more skills in his game.

Jesus is more limited, he often disappears from games, he is like Soldado with pace, a decent player but nothing special. There is a reason City with only him as their striker still didn’t trust him and often preferred playing only AM’s.
He is that Bastard player that every club needs. He knows how to get under the skin of the oppo which is not a bad tool to have in your box.
For years we have under achieved because we have been too nice. Conte is assembling a team full of hard players that are only interested in winning and not just taking part.

He is that Bastard player that every club needs. He knows how to get under the skin of the oppo which is not a bad tool to have in your box.
For years we have under achieved because we have been too nice. Conte is assembling a team full of hard players that don't think it's not the winning that matters, it's taking part.

It’s like Romero, he is a cunt but a brilliant cunt, most elite teams have cunts and not the Ndombele or Pogba can’t be bothered cunts more the shithousery cunts.

Back
Top Bottom