Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’s not gonna work for the price we payed for him. I like his passion, but jis touch is terrible, every time there is a quick passing invlolved he just does it wrong. He can be used on the wing, but even that is questionable. I might be harsh, but don’t see much in his game.
Doesn’t really matter if we spent 20m or 100, only thing to do is try to put him in situations where he can help the team, whether that’s starting a game or just 20 minutes off the bench.

If he doesn’t want a bench role, we move him on and take the loss, but I’d be surprised if any teams at our level were that interested.

He’d do well for side like west ham.

Thought he was decent?

Great run and assist for Son unlucky not to score himself, and that he was marginally offside for the second assist.

Struggled when he was at CF but Liverpool legit built a human wall in that box everyone would struggle in that

I don’t think he’s every scored 15 for Everton
You're right, I couldn't be arse to open a calculator an eyeballed it and thought it was around there but was still in a shit Everton team. He's scored 20 in 46 for Brazil.

Thought he was decent?

Great run and assist for Son unlucky not to score himself, and that he was marginally offside for the second assist.

Struggled when he was at CF but Liverpool legit built a human wall in that box everyone would struggle in that
He was good in his role on the left as long as Liverpool was willing to play attacking football. He had space to run into and got into a lot of good positions in the first half. But the longer the second half went the more Liverpool sat back and it neutralised Richarlison.

I'd take a dick if it meant we were to win the title with his added impact and goals :roseunsure:
Oooooo GIF

Did well enough. Made a good pass for the goal- wasn't reality-bending stuff but at least he executed. He is very committed and runs a lot. You can't accuse him of a lack of effort.

I'm glad he got the start as it will help his confidence. I feel like with enough time he will eventually go on a hot streak and repay our faith in him.

Thought he was decent?

Yeah agreed .. I thought he was decent. He ain't ever gonna be super slick but he'll give defences some muscle to contend with...But for me Pace is the key to unlocking Liverpool... their c/bs are slowing down, just a shame Johnson wasn't fit..

That's unfair on Richarlison.

Toney scored 14 and 21 goals in his 2 seasons. Richarlison averages around 15 goals a season with a poor Everton team, I think when he's back at 100% he'll outscore Toney.

Mate, he's got 15 in all comps ONCE.
In the league, his average is more like 10

Did well enough. Made a good pass for the goal- wasn't reality-bending stuff but at least he executed. He is very committed and runs a lot. You can't accuse him of a lack of effort.

I'm glad he got the start as it will help his confidence. I feel like with enough time he will eventually go on a hot streak and repay our faith in him.
Playing him out on the left is not a bad idea against teams that are willing to press and give us some space. That will open him up for runs as we saw on Saturday. And if he struggles with scoring we could hopefully at least get some asissts out of him like against Liverpool to keep him in his groove and build confidence.

But against sit back all hands on deck defenses we need someone with more guile and a crossing foot out there.

Imo he's better off being a bang average lw than a shit at for us.

At the moment there's a gap there for him to fill.

Back
Top Bottom