Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Give him a raise just because he gave Klopp a bit back.

I've no idea what was said but we need more of it!

Animated GIF
I saw him having very animated conversations with Alison after the winner before we kicked off.
Would love to know what was being said between two international team mates.

I’m not a fan of his in any way but he’s getting a bit of stick for doing nothing when he went central and I get that but we had to put balls in to the box for him and Veliz and we never done that. The only time we did and we scored.

I understand completely why some of our fans hate Richarlison. We essentially paid £60m for a forward that can't score more than a defender, is always offside, celebrates too early, swaps shirts with rivals while we are getting pumped, and is half of the reason Conte got sacked.

I don't hate him, he scored a good goal for Brazil at the World Cup, plays okay on the left, but he is simply not a top half striker in the Premier League. I could play up front for us for a basic starting salary instead, and so could some of the other fans losing patience.

It's not a personal thing, I just hope we sign a better goalscorer like Toney in January.
That's unfair on Richarlison.

This season he's had major personal issues so should be forgiven for not firing on all cylinders. Last season, well Conte never got any player to play to their best. Richarlison was in-out, mostly used as a sub after 80 mins so hard to expect.

Toney scored 14 and 21 goals in his 2 seasons. Richarlison averages around 15 goals a season with a poor Everton team, I think when he's back at 100% he'll outscore Toney.

This season he's had major personal issues so should be forgiven for not firing on all cylinders. Last season, well Conte never got any player to play to their best. Richarlison was in-out, mostly used as a sub after 80 mins so hard to expect.

Toney scored 14 and 21 goals in his 2 seasons. Richarlison averages around 15 goals a season with a poor Everton team, I think when he's back at 100% he'll outscore Toney.
Give me a psychologist and a contract at Spurs if you think I am being unfair

No he isn't.

FFS; shut up with this bollocks.

Fuck Toney.
Sheffield United away?

Speaking out against the manager publicly with Brazil?

Richy was everything Son is not. That's why Son is captain.

If Ange drops him it's a good move. When Conte does it, for Kane Son and Kulu, he is the anti-Christ.

It's a joke.

I thought he was decent yesterday. Was involved in a lot of good things down his side in the first half.

Bit wasted out wide in the second and I felt this is why we didn’t make most of our numerical adavantage. When moved central, I can’t recall too much service by way of good balls in.

Richarlison has had 13, 13 , 7 and 10 in the league for everton. Thats an average of 11. Then the 1 with us, drops that average to 9.

Toney actually scored 20 league goals in a season. Richarlison isnt as bad as he has been with us so far, but its very unlikely he will ever score 20 league goals in a PL season

I understand completely why some of our fans hate Richarlison. We essentially paid £60m for a forward that can't score more than a defender, is always offside, celebrates too early, swaps shirts with rivals while we are getting pumped, and is half of the reason Conte got sacked.

I don't hate him, he scored a good goal for Brazil at the World Cup, plays okay on the left, but he is simply not a top half striker in the Premier League. I could play up front for us for a basic starting salary instead, and so could some of the other fans losing patience.

It's not a personal thing, I just hope we sign a better goalscorer like Toney in January.

Foul voted for talking absolute trash.

Richy didn’t average 15 at Everton

Richarlison has had 13, 13 , 7 and 10 in the league for everton. Thats an average of 11. Then the 1 with us, drops that average to 9.

Toney actually scored 20 league goals in a season. Richarlison isnt as bad as he has been with us so far, but its very unlikely he will ever score 20 league goals in a PL season
Everton are shit though. Toney will score more as Brentford are a better team.

I don’t get the Toney love in to be honest. He’s a decent striker but not someone we should be thinking will make us much better.
Going back to Richy,if he is going to play central more balls need to come in early from wider areas and we aren’t a team that’s going to get it wide and deliver. We are a team who will pass and probe and cut teams like our first goal yesterday and I don’t think richy has great movement or the pace to get into those positions. Sonny is magnificent at it because he sniffs the danger area to run into and is ridiculously clinical. His first goal last week and his goal yesterday is exactly the goals Kyogo scored with Celtic last season.
We need pace out wide and if we can get that in the window then we go to another level. Richy and deki offer a different type of wide option but pace in the wide areas is what we are missing just now.

I don’t think he’s every scored 15 for Everton

Pretty good on the left is very generous.

You can clearly see he is the black sheep on this team, he's so clumsy, has awful first touch, and slow, and doesn't fit this type of football at all.
Yet he could have had 2 assists and a goal of it weren’t for hitting the post?

Back
Top Bottom