Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very good game on the left, anonymous in the centre. Unlucky not to get 2 assists (the early cross where no one gambled). Overall a good enough showing to start against Luton, but I don’t see him starting many games as a striker.

Very good game on the left, anonymous in the centre. Unlucky not to get 2 assists (the early cross where no one gambled). Overall a good enough showing to start against Luton, but I don’t see him starting many games as a striker.
Coming to the conclusion he's probably good enough to start vs Luton is the biggest putdown I've seen on here. 😁

Thought he was excellent on the left. Plays that early ball into the channel then goes inside for the return pass. Is good for a header at the back post when Kulu gets the ball also. Movement is very poor though at CF. We look decidedly worse when Son goes off and richy goes to CF as he doesn't make runs off the ball.

He wasn't bad overall and I thought he was actually better on the left than what we've seen at striker this season.

The way the game ended up didn't help him though. Less space once they had 10 men (besides that one moment) and then 9 men which means his weaknesses were highlighted (lack of close control, dribbling ability to commit a man).

Pretty good on the left is very generous.

You can clearly see he is the black sheep on this team, he's so clumsy, has awful first touch, and slow, and doesn't fit this type of football at all.

He wasn't bad overall and I thought he was actually better on the left than what we've seen at striker this season.

The way the game ended up didn't help him though. Less space once they had 10 men (besides that one moment) and then 9 men which means his weaknesses were highlighted (lack of close control, dribbling ability to commit a man).
Yeah, I just don't see his future with us if we're continuing to progress under Ange. A real star LW or Striker and he's relegated to the bench.

A £60m bench player wanting to start for Brazil doesn't seem like a happy situation.

Solid today, much better on the left than central. He had a ton of space and time on that great through ball from Maddison for what would have been the second goal. He should have been able to stay onside. Offside far too often consistently this season.

I actually thought he was our best player overall. He was destroying Gomez on that left hand side first half. Second half not so great but no one was really.
His pass for the goal was decent but you’d expect a player at this level to make it. He looks like he’s running in treacle. I thought he offered very little in the match as a whole and he certainly never destroyed Gomez!!

Back
Top Bottom