Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Scared Super Troopers GIF by Searchlight Pictures

They’re so bitter, they make lemons look tame

What a stupid twat. Most hated front three?

Where does he come up with this bollocks?

Yeah, Son is the only player in the PL that has ever been guilty of going down too easy.

And everyone hates Kane? If they do, it's only because he's scored against every team he's ever played against!

The guy next to him is thinking "Why am I working with this twat?".
Not Brentford. Because he was on strike and they played us off the park, it's the only Premier League miss for him currently; at least until forest.

What a stupid twat. Most hated front three?

Where does he come up with this bollocks?

Yeah, Son is the only player in the PL that has ever been guilty of going down too easy.

And everyone hates Kane? If they do, it's only because he's scored against every team he's ever played against!

The guy next to him is thinking "Why am I working with this twat?".
The guy next to him is the only one you can take remotely seriously from what I have seen. The rest are just brainless clowns.

Who, Laura Woods? I only really hear her on Talksport. She's nowhere near as much of a bias shitbag as Bent, Cindy, Goldstein, Wiltshire, Cascarino, "Pawla" (Parlour) etc. I think it's because she's not a total fucking moron. She has a good education, is nicely spoken and totally reasonable.
Perception's a funny thing isn't it? You don't mind L Woods, but I see her as a snidey, posing, conceited little know-it-all **** of a gooner. I actually can't stand her.

Back
Top Bottom