Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Scared Super Troopers GIF by Searchlight Pictures

An interesting viewpoint from the planet Vulcan.

Angry Star Trek GIF

Ok, I preferred raphina because anecdotally he seemed to be more involved , lots of g/a , big chances, never gave up etc, however we have our man now but… anyone worried about any petulant, and maybe non team player attitude and behaviour, dispersed between moments of brilliance… else am I being unreasonable?

Ok, I preferred raphina because anecdotally he seemed to be more involved , lots of g/a , big chances, never gave up etc, however we have our man now but… anyone worried about any petulant, and maybe non team player attitude and behaviour, dispersed between moments of brilliance… else am I being unreasonable?

You’re being unreasonable.

Also I guarantee if we had signed Raphina, you would’ve said you would’ve preferred Richarlison.

🙄

Yes you’re being unreasonable

Even then it was a steal. I think because we agreed to loan him back for a season. Pretty sure he'd have been 15/20 back then otherwise.

Nah; not in pre-Neymar money.

The loan was a sweetener..... Not 15m's-worth.... That would have been crazy money for MKdons back then.

Let's remember Cascarino's words.... :cool:

Richarlison is not worth £50 million, says Tony Cascarino

Cascarino said on talkSPORT (6:50am, July 2, 2022): “I don’t envisage him in the starting Xi. So that’s a problem in itself.”

The pundit added: “If you had said to me what you would price him at, I would have said between max £40 million and closer to £30 million.”

Cascarino further said: “I just see a player that goes down too easily, he would upset a lot of Everton fans because he does go to ground and he does it very regularly in the game.

“I don’t know if he’s a good fit for Spurs. I might be wrong, I might be sitting at the end of the season eating humble pie saying that I got it totally wrong. But I don’t see it with Richarlison, and I think that’s a huge fee.”

Let's remember Cascarino's words.... :cool:

Richarlison is not worth £50 million, says Tony Cascarino

Cascarino said on talkSPORT (6:50am, July 2, 2022): “I don’t envisage him in the starting Xi. So that’s a problem in itself.”

The pundit added: “If you had said to me what you would price him at, I would have said between max £40 million and closer to £30 million.”

Cascarino further said: “I just see a player that goes down too easily, he would upset a lot of Everton fans because he does go to ground and he does it very regularly in the game.

“I don’t know if he’s a good fit for Spurs. I might be wrong, I might be sitting at the end of the season eating humble pie saying that I got it totally wrong. But I don’t see it with Richarlison, and I think that’s a huge fee.”

This fat useless prick also said that Chelsea signing Lukaku was a great signing lol.

I'd rather eat shit than trust in anything that fuckwit has to say.

Back
Top Bottom