Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well if we give him another run out and he’s off it then you were right

Give him this one before the int break. He knows he hasn’t been up to it and I think he’ll sort it

If not then the squad return after the break and no qualms if Richie gets the nod

Read that and realised another international break looms ffs 🤦‍♂️ boils my piss they do

His performance is exactly the kind of thing we need coming off the bench. Really promising start to his spurs life. Some lovely bits of nous and skill and unlucky not to be involved in a goal.
Without wanting to disrespect Moura too much ….. it’s a stark contrast bringing Richie on not Lucas

It’s a big compliment to Richie that he can come in for Kane or Son …. Change it up without a discernible drop in quality

Surely he'll get a start against either Forest or West Ham. I can see Conte sticking with Son for Forest, and bringing 'nasty' Richy in for the night game at the London stadium.

Well if we give him another run out and he’s off it then you were right

Give him this one before the int break. He knows he hasn’t been up to it and I think he’ll sort it

If not then the squad return after the break and no qualms if Richie gets the nod

I think we need a couple of 2 game weeks for things to truly start to take shape in terms of the new guys..... Once the new lads get a chance to start as part of a rotation then they'll get their chance to stake a claim for the first XI......

Particularly Biss & Rich + the lads fighting it out for RWB.

did he actually get a Spurs tattoo?

He's had it for years!!!!

If this isn't a photo shop job, then Emerson's face is a genuine picture....
Looks like he literally cannot believe it!
"Dude, you'll be here a coupla years... and then what? TATS are for life bro!"

Narrows down who he can now sign for in future...
I mean there are only certain clubs' badges a cockerel can be changed into....

Norwich City, Sheffield Wednesday, Swansea City, Crystal Palace or Bristol City are my bet!

...though Benfica's Eagle might be a good shout instead!

He's had it for years!!!!

If this isn't a photo shop job, then Emerson's face is a genuine picture....
Looks like he literally cannot believe it!
"Dude, you'll be here a coupla years... and then what? TATS are for life bro!"

Narrows down who he can now sign for in future...
I mean there are only certain clubs' badges a cockerel can be changed into....

Norwich City, Sheffield Wednesday, Swansea City, Crystal Palace or Bristol City are my bet!

...though Benfica's Eagle might be a good shout instead!

........Or Emerson could just be saying "Love the cock, mate, but not so sure about that Watford one".

:sandro:

Not just that, Son is pretty non existent If he's not scoring, barely touches the ball. Richarlison is far more complete player.
That may be the case but until Richarlison leads the league in goal contributions over a span of 2 seasons, I don't think you can compare the two.

When Son is on, he's a top 3 LW in the world. He's just very very off it ATM.

Did everything expected of him when he came on today... thats's what he's for!!

Might give Sonny a few sleepless nights between now and Wednesday... reckon he's got a start in him..

"DON'T'GHHO RICHI LAAAAA!"

Give this Pigeon an opportunity to spread his wings v Westham Antonio. He must start now.

pigeon GIF

Back
Top Bottom