Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's like Diego Forlan at ManU with Soldado. He looks absolutely incredulous with some of his misses. But now's not the time to get on his back. The thing you are missing @ sammyspurs sammyspurs is that he is putting himself in the right position, he is just in a vein of miserable confidence.

A few goals against real competition and his ego massaged and it could turn on its head now that we are putting proper service to him.

Well when you take out Tractor FC, and Haystack Utd, for me, at 26M pounds, he's been poor this season
Price is irrelevant - he has 10 goals, that is a fact (you like those?)

You can't only pick stats that suit your argument - they're either all 'shit' are all up for consideration

Well when you take out Tractor FC, and Haystack Utd, for me, at 26M pounds, he's been poor this season

Well fuck then I better take out the Liverpool, City and Woolwich games too to make it fair.

The problem with you sammy is that you don't care what other people think, if your view is not shared then everyone else doesn't know what they are talking about. The amount of people who agree his returns are not good enough but he gets in the right positions and links up play well are there for all to see. You just want your black and white as usual and try to back it up with things you don't like i.e. stats. It's just sad.

The problem with you sammy is that you don't care what other people think, if your view is not shared then everyone else doesn't know what they are talking about. The amount of people who agree his returns are not good enough but he gets in the right positions and links up play well are there for all to see. You just want your black and white as usual and try to back it up with things you don't like i.e. stats. It's just sad.

Irrelevent to a Soldado discussion

Back
Top Bottom