Rodrigo Bentancur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Melting Ice Cream GIF

This is the type of shit that makes you one of the most decorated CMs in Europe.

5 league titles and 5 cup winners medals by the age of 26....
I love Benta and think he will be integral to any success under Ange but how much did he influence any of that really? 🤣

That's like saying Scott Carson is one of the top three goalkeepers in the world right now because he won the treble last year.

I love Benta and think he will be integral to any success under Ange but how much did he influence any of that really? 🤣

That's like saying Scott Carson is one of the top three goalkeepers in the world right now because he won the treble last year.

He won them at Boca Juniors then Juve and played almost every game in each of the seasons.

It's nothing like saying Scott Carson is one of the top three GKs in the world.

He played 2195 minutes of Juventus last title winning season at the age of 22. Started 25 games and missed a further 4 through suspension

As mentioned above he's a complete midfielder , double pivot , 6,8 or 10 he's capable in all but for me he excels as an 8. Giving him that licence to roam and his spacial awareness aided with the ability/desire to receive the ball anywhere is the mark of a top player.

His football IQ is way up there as well as shown by his goal v Manure , he exploited the frailties of Fernandes as an 8 , he didn't track Lolo who ghosted in between the lines of centre back and full back exactly as Ange demands.

It will be hard for young Sarr to get back in but what a great problem to have.

Back
Top Bottom