Rodrigo Bentancur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spaniel being an actual Spaniel again.
Haven't you got a good word for anyone on this site? You seem to hate everyone and come on here specifically to start trouble and jeer at other members.. I'm not easily annoyed but before I do get annoyed,, you're going on ignore....negativity and uncalled for insults have probably made you as unpopular as airfixx....

Haven't you got a good word for anyone on this site? You seem to hate everyone and come on here specifically to start trouble and jeer at other members.. I'm not easily annoyed but before I do get annoyed,, you're going on ignore....negativity and uncalled for insults have probably made you as unpopular as airfixx....

ok

I’m a big fan of Rodrigo as a player but I can’t help but think that Bissouma-Sarr-Maddison is the best choice for our starting MF.

They balance each other’s weaknesses so well. Once we weren’t able to field these 3 consistently, our performances have dropped from the standard set in the first 10 league games.
I think Bissouma is a high risk reward player. He is more dynamic than Benta and gives us more rhythm to our play, but I think he is more likely to give the ball away cheaply in the wrong places and his tackling can be reckless - he’s got a straight red in him. Personally I like both players, so picking between them is a nice selection problem to have.

I think Bissouma is a high risk reward player. He is more dynamic than Benta and gives us more rhythm to our play, but I think he is more likely to give the ball away cheaply in the wrong places and his tackling can be reckless - he’s got a straight red in him. Personally I like both players, so picking between them is a nice selection problem to have.

Like for like replacement with Hojberg then

6fea059fd3b117865945fa23f2f648a216159501.jpg
82074CE2-0F27-1F7A-FC4C5B2BBA8FBD19.jpg

Somebody's had their Ready Brek!

Nobody else could ever be that unpopular.
Airfixx is top of the list of ignored.. ahem...members. It will never be knocked off that spot.

We are all waiting for the Bentancur/Sarr/Maddison combination, maybe we will see it against Brighton. I think there is a strong case for Bissouma against his old team though, players usually respond to that.

He fancy's me!!

Sexy Prince GIF

Bentancur is still quality, he probably need to rest up and ease himself back in, glad Bissouma is back so they can share mins, I was probably harsh on him after the Everton match tbh.

Back
Top Bottom