Roll Call for Fans Never giving a Penny to ENIC again

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So your claims were all hot air .... you're still posting thus generating traffic on a site that advertises Spurs products - full of shit but at least by your own admission you're no longer a Spurs fan, thank goodness.

You are not the most earthiest tasting mushroom in the dung deposit are you?

ENIC are doing a great job, I'm a big fan.

Much prefer us growing organically by investing in our academy and bringing through top young players like Kane and Winks, to splashing the cash on glitzy names.

Last edited:
Respect to you Sir for putting your balls on the table and not hiding behind #backnuno and the club comes first facade.

:adesalute:

stevee stevee , take note
Any chance of you putting your balls on the table by saying that you'd prefer us to lose games simply because Levy is in charge ?

Or even go on a protest ?

Or are you going to continue to sit on your arse and be a key board warrior ?

Respect to Zomb and ArcspacE ArcspacE for being the only one of the ALC with a pair.

I would say it was strange for someone to try a wind up on a day when we win again and Woolwich lose, but then again it's you.
You'd rather try and score points than enjoy us going joint top.

Good luck getting an answer to that.

Both from the fanclub and the organics' enthusiasts

:nunoshock:
Thats a great point.

HarrowCoys HarrowCoys , how to you correlate being a fan of €NIC and building our team / club organically with their desire to rip up 140 years of organic growth as founder members of the European Money League with the likes of Chelsea and City?

Any chance of you putting your balls on the table by saying that you'd prefer us to lose games simply because Levy is in charge ?

Or even go on a protest ?

Or are you going to continue to sit on your arse and be a key board warrior ?

Respect to Zomb and ArcspacE ArcspacE for being the only one of the ALC with a pair.
I want us to win every game we ever play, so I do.

6 points out of 6 for Nuno and the boys! Let's dance, Baby

jovi.gif

Why on earth do you feel the need to be so dishonest and make such unfounded claims?

I want us to win every game we ever play.

6 points out of 6 for Nuno and the boys! Let's dance, Baby

jovi.gif

Why on earth do you feel the need to be so dishonest and make such unfounded claims?

I'm sorry, are you saying that you do support Nuno now, and want him to win games ?
Funny thing is, all these cucks telling us we should support him.

Or maybe you have suddenly started to join in the protests ?

Or maybe you'll continue to tag people on a day when we win as a WUM attempt ?

Why do so many posters always feel the need to provoke others after every great victory.

Surely we can all celebrate together. If only for one flipping night!

Let's enjoy the moment. Fighting and bickering is for another day or when we lose.

I used to like exposing your hypocrisy, but it's getting too easy now.
:nunothumb:

I'm sorry, are you saying that you do support Nuno now, and want him to win games ?

Or maybe you have suddenly started to join in the protests ?

Or maybe you'll continue to tag people on a day when we win as a WUM attempt ?

I used to like exposing your hypocrisy, but it's getting too easy now.
:nunothumb:
Of course I support Nuno. He manages my football team.

I'd support Boris Johnson if he managed my football team

What I won't do is back the appointment. We all know he was only hired because he was cheap and he was available and virtually no one else in the frame wanted the job.

I'm surprised you can't see a distinction between the two.

You seem really upset that someone has come out openly as a ENIC supporter.
Maybe your worried it'll open the floodgates.

Relax, mate. I think it's unlikely to be the case.

Last edited:
Glorifying the 90s Sugar years hahaha I've heard it all now.

Everytime we were on sky we were the butt joke about how we were no longer a big club. Even Sugar was telling us to get used to it.

We are light years away from the mess Enic inherited, deary me.

Back
Top Bottom