Ryan Mason - Has he been sacked yet ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He played one full season for us where we ended up with fewer points then the Sherwood/AVB season. Not even close to legend. Sissoko is a bigger spurs legend than him.

I agree I find the pandering to him patronising and pathetic if I’m honest. He’s a big boy he will be fine despite the sad injury. Makes me cringe to see him put in the hot seat when he’s not ready for it may as well give him a good star

We’re gonna end up like Liverpool if we ain’t careful all this over the top emotional and sentimental nonsense a spade is a spade and Brian ain’t ready end of

Remember when Brazil held up the Neymar jersey then lost 7-1? All crying like babies and forgot about the business they get paid to do

After the complete embarrassment of our defeat at Wembley, is it already time to ask Powell and King to take over. At least Powell has experience of 1st team management.
He was completely out of his depth and nearly gave points away to Southampton who are currently the worst side in the Prem.
He accepted a poisoned chalice from Levi. All of the backroom should have refused to be scapegoats.
The ego competition between Levi and Jose left us with no chance of the cup, but go now before we all start to hate you.
Would you like to be my assistant manager? You seem to possess all the necessary qualities.

If he gets us into Europe then I think Mason will have been highly successful. It will set him up for another job at a smaller club.
Cannot believe everyone is happy for Ryan to be allowed to practise at our club even if we don't even qualify for Europe, finish below Woolwich!
No other club would appoint a bloke with no experience, Powell would be a better bet.

Cannot believe everyone is happy for Ryan to be allowed to practise at our club even if we don't even qualify for Europe, finish below Woolwich!
No other club would appoint a bloke with no experience, Powell would be a better bet.
If you can't get the man you want till the end of the season, what else should they do? Keep toxic Jose? Hahahahaha
Answer that one, creator of a cunt of a thread.

After the complete embarrassment of our defeat at Wembley, is it already time to ask Powell and King to take over. At least Powell has experience of 1st team management.
He was completely out of his depth and nearly gave points away to Southampton who are currently the worst side in the Prem.
He accepted a poisoned chalice from Levi. All of the backroom should have refused to be scapegoats.
The ego competition between Levi and Jose left us with no chance of the cup, but go now before we all start to hate you.
Hold Up What GIF by Ramsey Solutions

Who should they bring in? Redknapp thinks the Spurs manager is already a done deal and we will find out who it is at the end of the season. If that's true, who should Spurs bring in for 5 games?
If you can't get the man you want till the end of the season, what else should they do? Keep toxic Jose? Hahahahaha
Answer that one, creator of a cunt of a thread.
Rafa Benitez Champions League Winner

Back
Top Bottom