Ryan Mason - Has he been sacked yet ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is out of work and wants to return to the UK and if it works then keep him !
possible, but that's a long term appointment. If Redknapp is right, the choice has already been made and can't be announced until the end of the season... Maybe he's wrong, but if he's right then all we can do right now is hire an interim. If Benitez is going to be the next coach he surely could have come in already...

possible, but that's a long term appointment. If Redknapp is right, the choice has already been made and can't be announced until the end of the season... Maybe he's wrong, but if he's right then all we can do right now is hire an interim. If Benitez is going to be the next coach he surely could have come in already...
I'm not sure Redknapp is on the knowing list this time.
Rodgers is not moving, only Martinez is keen and we are not.

From the response so far, it would appear that more than 70 % of the fan base are happy with our current plight, looking forward to the next 5 games and happy that once again we came 2nd.
I apologise for expressing a view that Mason's first two games have not filled me with any confidence and that other choices must have been possible.
Maybe I should relax and let my team sink to 9th or 10th, lose all their best players and go back to where we were before Jol, happy days.

From the response so far, it would appear that more than 70 % of the fan base are happy with our current plight, looking forward to the next 5 games and happy that once again we came 2nd.
I apologise for expressing a view that Mason's first two games have not filled me with any confidence and that other choices must have been possible.
Maybe I should relax and let my team sink to 9th or 10th, lose all their best players and go back to where we were before Jol, happy days.
I think we are more realistic than you. There's a new man set up already, he can't take over yet for whatever reasons, and someone has to step into the breach.
Ryan's won one and lost one. Hardly relegation fodder and certainly no worse than 15m pound a year toxic Jose so don't play the ' maybe I should relax and let them sink back into mediocrity' bullshit path: it's the best we could expect and on the plus side, Jose is gone.

Embarrassing thread. We have an interim manager for two months and some of you can't handle it after a week. I would much rather get the right appointment for the long term. It is extraordinary that there are people who think a top manager, who happens to be available during the season, will manage a shit Spurs team for two months without signing a longer contract.

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

Ryan ain’t manager material

I’m Spurs till I die but sorry I’m not drinking the cool aid. Seen that rubbish at Liverpool with king kenny and all their “best in the werrrryeeeeelllddddd in their position” players. Lamps at chelski also

Yeah, enjoy that kool aid guys. Ryan’s a club legend but he ain’t manager material. And right now we are *****
You formed that opinion off one game!

Ok, then based on this one post, I think you’re a gooner.

It would be absolutely terrible management to fire an interim manager (who will only coach 5 more games) after 2 games which we’ve performed at the expected level.

Our organization would lose any credibility we have left and it would just be undeservedly embarrassing to mason.

It would be absolutely terrible management to fire an interim manager (who will only coach 5 more games) after 2 games which we’ve performed at the expected level.

Our organization would lose any credibility we have left and it would just be undeservedly embarrassing to mason.
Let's look forward to playing
Sissoko, Winks, Dele, Bale
And losing
Lloris, Kane, Son and Ndombele

I was as dissapointed as anyone that we didn't give it more of a go yesterday, but come on. Had we won some people here would have been asking today why he hasn't been offered a 5 year contract yet.

Not going to happen for the reasons you’ve stated

Winks 90 mins gameplay. No bale, no Ndombele, no alli, no rodon. Substitutions brings off moura ( only decent performance) brings off hojberg ( only solidity in midfield).. Possibly the worst managerial display humanly possible.. Just left with ifs and if onlys. Decision making is ruining the club..p.s.. I do still like Ryan, it was unfortunately inevitable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom