Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was bc he played Winks all the time, not picking Ndombele was the cherry on top.

He’s liked by some of the players because he’s a fucking loser like all of them.

I don’t think the likes of Romero and Richarlison like him at all.

He’s also extremely biased towards British players, Winks played every game full 90 minutes last time he was a caretaker.

He should be leaving alongside 2/3 of the current squad members this summer.

Erm, no, he didn't. Winks was on the bench for some of Mason's games, I think around 50% if I remember correctly.

Results suggest that in the short term dropping Ndombele and playing someone that wasn't a lazy dosser was a good move.

Not intimidated by ego or price-tag, our Ryan. 💪
Mason was talentless champo level player that saw himself in Winks.

He favoured Winks ahead of superior foreign talents in Ndombele and LoCelso to compensate for his inadequacies when he was a (shit) footballer.

Mason was talentless champo level player that saw himself in Winks.

He favoured Winks ahead of superior foreign talents in Ndombele and LoCelso to compensate for his inadequacies when he was a (shit) footballer.
The little you know about mason can only be put down to the lack of cellular structure above your nose ..the hate and bile you spew about everything at spurs who you pretend to support is sad and is why i think your an absolute cunt of a person.

My issue with him was that we kept playing like Jose had set us up to previously. I'm ready to give him another chance, however the schedule is much tougher this time around than what it was in those 6 games. United, Liverpool and Newcastle all to play.

That’s true but Ryan will have learned more since his last stint and if he’s appointed then we should all get behind him!

I was pleased when Cunte was first appointed but I think that me along with a lot of other people have been ‘had’ as the saying goes

Complete fraud imv

The little you know about mason can only be put down to the lack of cellular structure above your nose ..the hate and bile you spew about everything at spurs who you pretend to support is sad and is why i think your an absolute cunt of a person.

Only one thing matters to this cunt

tony montana GIF

I’m a cunt and doesn’t support Spurs because I stated the obvious that Mason was champo level as a footballer and Ndombele and LoCelso are superior talents to Winks?

Lose lose situation for me. Mason isn’t ready to step into this job, I don’t care what anyone says. He steps in and we win a few games, then gives Spurs an excuse to go the cheap option and appoint him full time. Disaster written all over it. He steps in and we lose as much as under Conte, then we blow any small chance we have of top 4. There is a no win whatsoever appointing Mason. It’s bloody ridiculous to even consider it. If Conte goes, we appoint the new manager during international break it’s as simple as that.

I’m a cunt and doesn’t support Spurs because I stated the obvious that Mason was champo level as a footballer and Ndombele and LoCelso are superior talents to Winks?

No your a cunt because you only spew bile and hate at spurs you fucking idiot..

As said the little know about mason is shown in your posts .
Wierd that a champo level player can represent his country at every level from 16 upwards to full international ..very few players have done that .

Im sure you know mason was a striker at youth level with an extraodinary goal scoring record until injury struck.

No your a cunt because you only spew bile and hate at spurs you fucking idiot..

As said the little know about mason is shown in your posts .
Wierd that a champo level player can represent his country at every level from 16 upwards to full international ..very few players have done that .

Im sure you know mason was a striker at youth level with an extraodinary goal scoring record until injury struck.
Played in one fucking friendly ffs

David Nugent also played for the national team yet spent majority of his career in lower leagues.

Back
Top Bottom