Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mason unfortunately has favourites at the club, one of those is Dire. That worries me immensely for the last few games. Thank God Winks is somewhere else.

Maybe Conte was "mates" with Dier as well......

Can we once and for all drop this silly bollocks and support the guy; he's one of ours and did a decent job last time.

Maybe Conte was "mates" with Dier as well......

Can we once and for all drop this silly bollocks and support the guy; he's one of ours and did a decent job last time.

Did Pep have mates at Barca when he took over? He’d just retired…

The only player Mason picked that was egregious was Winks, that was probably more motivated by club culture than being his mate.

Fully on board with Mason getting a chance, even if he’s not got any experience as a head coach. Also happy Winks isn’t here for him to get picked.

Nope your pissing in the wind again, Conte was never "mates" with Dire, why should he be? The last time I checked Conte never played for Spurs either.

Oh dear!

Pissing in the wind? You just pissed all over your shoes.......

(I.e. You missed the point entirely.)

The only player Mason picked that was egregious was Winks, that was probably more motivated by club culture than being his mate.

Fully on board with Mason getting a chance, even if he’s not got any experience as a head coach. Also happy Winks isn’t here for him to get picked.

Ironically, Winks just about held his own in those last few fixtures, but the haters gotta hate.

Dosser Ndombele would have just sloathed about like always and scratched his arse in training.

Disagree with you there.

Winks was as bad as Hojberg when it came to not wanting the ball or really doing anything

My post didn't say "Yay; isnt Winks fab"..... Just that in the context of those games he helped us rough it out and was more committed than anyone else we could have picked.

Last edited:

Winks didn't even start some of the games with Mason. The whole story just exists because of the cup final.

That was the big decision of his last stint

Did it contribute to us losing the LC final? I doubt it, but we'll never know for sure. It was entirely explicable though........

One look at Tubby McDombele dragging his lazy arse round the training ground, I'd have thought "fuck that guy" too.

Did it contribute to us losing the LC final? I doubt it, but we'll never know for sure. It was entirely explicable though........

One look at Tubby McDombele dragging his lazy arse round the training ground, I'd have thought "fuck that guy" too.
Didn’t think he got the LC final wrong.

Laporte should have been sent off and I think we’d have won the game

Didn’t think he got the LC final wrong.

Laporte should have been sent off and I think we’d have won the game

We were also fairly successful at limiting their chances.

If we'd have started Ndombele & Bale like the Mason-hate mob insisted; we'd have been ripped apart...

We were also fairly successful at limiting their chances.

If we'd have started Ndombele & Bale like the Mason-hate mob insisted; we'd have been ripped apart...

Bale was already past the years he could hurt elite teams in a big game.

Bench role was perfect for him.

Or if Kane wasn't playing then maybe we could afford one attacker not pressing much.

Back
Top Bottom