Ryan Mason

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ryan Mason speaks well, is humble and understand what we fans need. He is 29 years old, it will be his first taste of management. If he does well, I can see him coming back to Spurs in some years after he has got more experience.

I wish him very well. I'm so happy the whole Jose (and ESL) circus is over and I'm looking forward to the game tonight, the best I have felt in a looong time regarding Spurs this morning.

Jose may boast 'experience and trophies' ...but one thing Mason already surpasses him in is simple likeability factor....

Mind you, as the Amazon doc taught us, we omly need clever CUNTS to win trophies!

Sky have already been questioning whether this is racist with two older black men behind him.

Does seem odd but I think it’s difficult to come to that conclusion without understanding behind the scenes

I've done the maths.

To equal Ryan's Premiership management record so far, Jose Mourhino would have needed to get the Premiership teams he's managed into 300 cup finals since 2004. So much for 'Mr Trophies', eh?

Make no mistake this makes Harry Kane defacto manager?
Levy probably consulted with HK who would be his choice and as Ryan is his mate he will have a big say on tactics and team selection... hopefully!

He'll basically go to Kane and ask him for help to pick he team

So hopefully the end of Sissoko, Winks, Dier, Sanchez, Lamela and Doherty
That will 100% mean starts for Alderweireld and Aurier. Think we will also see Devine or Scarlett on the bench. Rose training with the first team. N'dombele at ten with winks in a Pivot with PHE is my bet. We will revert to
Just feels like an ENIC puppet to nurse us through the remaining (meaningless) League games if they get their way with this Super League cash grab and a (rare) Cup final they wouldn't even give Jose a chance to win before he left after helping us get to one.

The club feels like it has no class tbh.
Serious question is this bloke still here?

Looks like he managed the u19 UEFA youth side 19-20, which although got knocked out in the group stage, still bagged a 9-2 win over Red Star Belgrade.
The Munich side won the group, smashing us twice - but they only managed 2 draws against Belgrade.

If anyone can shed some light on any other games he has been in charge for I would be interested to know.

Has been at the club 3 years in a non playing capacity, with this being his 4th role. I would have thought they were just trying to find him a suitable position moving him around until given this gig. There's clearly a lot of trust in his ability.

Back
Top Bottom