Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Few weeks banishing shit oils in the canteen and guiding in nutrition, cells start to conduct oxygen more efficiently shocker!!!

Was working today but gather things may be looking promising. Good stuff.

Few weeks banishing shit oils in the canteen and guiding in nutrition, cells start to conduct oxygen more efficiently shocker!!!

I feel very sorry for when your daughters hit their teens. The eating disorders are depressingly easy to predict.

Give it a rest.....

You have no idea what Sessengon eats; so spare us .

Didn't even watch, but still can't resist rolling out your latest quack diagnosis.

What/how are we regular human beings supposed to eat? 3 meals a day? Any intermittent fasting? High protein / low carbs? What do we need?

Sess played a huge part that this annoying sheepshagger Salah did not make a new EPL record, btw.

Salah had goal or assist in 15 of previous EPL games. 16 would have been a new record but largely thanks to Sess, Salah did not take this record on his name and will continue to share it with Vardy.

Well done Ryan, really well done!
Hope he can keep up the performances, we could really use another young HG player doing well next to Skipp (and in near future hopefully next to Tanganga as well)!

I feel very sorry for when your daughters hit their teens. The eating disorders are depressingly easy to predict.

Good for you, that empathy will help going forward.

Your own eating, leading to your monthly depressive episodes, no doubt linked to lunar cycles, is really what causes the antagonism to my posts.

When you make a change to a life nourishing diet, you may realise that Hippocrates was right “let food be thy medicine”. That it is bordering insane to enjoy food for an hour a day, at 23 hours relative struggle to live with those food choices.

Your own eating, leading to your monthly depressive episodes, no doubt linked to lunar cycles, is really what causes the antagonism to my posts.

When you make a change to a life nourishing diet, you may realise that Hippocrates was right “let food be thy medicine”. That it is bordering insane to enjoy food for an hour a day, at 23 hours relative struggle to live with those food choices.

Eating healthy is vitaly important, but this is ridiculous

Stop pretending you know what other people eat, you fraud.

The irony

Eating healthy is vitaly important, but this is ridiculous
Maybe, to you. But we are not all a like.

This harks back to previous discussions, and subsequently keeping an eye on comments he makes regarding foods, it’s obvious he’s a cyclical depressive and it is lunacy, due to the change in bodily ionisation (everyone who’s worked mental health knows this link, most don’t understand, until you remind of the moon controlling the tides, and, we are mostly water based…).

Wouldn’t post about it, but he brought his speculations about my daughters to the thread, so I responded in similar fashion.

He had a bit of cunt about him today. I really enjoyed that.

I wish we had the amazon doco this season as I'd love to see what Conte is doing with players like Sess, Winks and Dele.
By all accounts, he tells players *exactly* what he wants them to do, in specific positions on the pitch. He simplifies the game and demands they do one or two things very well.

Hey, by the way I've been skimming the links at your friend John's website here and I was wondering if you could ballpark a percentage for what proportion of his crap you agree with and believe in.

Maybe, to you. But we are not all a like.

This harks back to previous discussions, and subsequently keeping an eye on comments he makes regarding foods, it’s obvious he’s a cyclical depressive and it is lunacy, due to the change in bodily ionisation (everyone who’s worked mental health knows this link, most don’t understand, until you remind of the moon controlling the tides, and, we are mostly water based…).

Wouldn’t post about it, but he brought his speculations about my daughters to the thread, so I responded in similar fashion.
There is zero scientific evidence that the moon has any effect on people. Anyone saying otherwise might as well be doing palm readings at a carnival.

No. My regard for your input is incredibly low.

Shame for you really, cos in this case it would help you stop making a mockery of the things you believe.

You don't know what people are eating, but throw around pseudo diagnosis like confetti regardless.

Mate how's the cyclical depression? Genuinely worried for you... :mourweird:
Or was that cycling?

I had some cyclical depression a few years ago. Mostly driven by extreme stress. The business I started wasn't going well, I wasn't making any money, I was in a lot of debt, and my dog became chronically ill and died.

I haven't had any symptoms of depression for over two years now. The business started doing very well, I started to make a lot more money, I've paid down a lot of the debt that I was drowning in, and my new dog is simply wonderful and I take him with me almost everywhere.

Life is moving in a great direction, and I've never once stopped to closely consider my daily magnesium intake.

Back
Top Bottom