Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a child
I'm right though.

200.webp

Here is you inviting me though as you didn't want the burial to continue publicly. ''Shit, I've been had, better ask to do this privately''.

Oops.
No - asked to stop derailing the thread off topic with your bullshit as I would do now - of course you'd chicken out and never pitch

Anyway - I've made my point crytal clear and many have understood it - rather simple - so long

Sorry Maccer, didn't realise you knew me personally.

I actually really despise what Serge said but I've done things in the past that I'm not proud of and, have learned from and would be gutted if people didn't let me get on with my life because of those things. It's down to Serge to prove he's remorseful by keeping his head down, focusing on his football and the role he has at Spurs as well as becoming a better man because of it. I think the move will help him do so and I hope it does. It's one of the things that makes football more then just a sport and I do hope he comes good. It's down to him now
Couldn't agree more, as a teenager I was up in arms at these Eastern Europeans coming over here taking our jobs and changing my town, hated them and I think I actually laughed when a few dozen of them got turned over in a local bar - 10 years on and I'm Engaged to a polish woman, I've taught myself the language and our 3 year old daughter is the reason I get up in a morning. People really can change

No - asked to stop derailing the thread off topic with your bullshit as I would do now - of course you'd chicken out and never pitch

Anyway - I've made my point crytal clear and many have understood it - rather simple - so long
The thread wasn't being derailed. We were discussing Stephen Hawking and Climate Change in the Politics Thread. You got pwned, apologised and slinked off. There's your chicken. It's all there to be read.

Couldn't agree more, as a teenager I was up in arms at these Eastern Europeans coming over here taking our jobs and changing my town, hated them and I think I actually laughed when a few dozen of them got turned over in a local bar - 10 years on and I'm Engaged to a polish woman, I've taught myself the language and our 3 year old daughter is the reason I get up in a morning. People really can change
"Coming over here, taking our jobs". :rolleyes:

I'm glad you have revised your views...

I've used many terms meaning "homosexual" in my life. Still do. If an Woolwich player falls down without anyone touching him, I'll happily shout "GET UP YOU POOF". This doesn't make me homophobic. It doesn't make the word homophobic. If I were using it as a term to cause distress to a homosexual, then it's homophobic.

I'd be absolutely stunned if this forum full of manly men, that use the word "cunt" as punctuation, isnt almost entirely filled with people who do as I do.

Or it could be the biggest collection of chivalrous white knights ever. Or the biggest collection of lying bastards.

Back
Top Bottom