Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have to laugh at the replies to that tweet he sent. All Woolwich fans posting pictures of him in their shirt saying he is a woolwich fan, with our fans replying 'Bergkamp is a Spurs fan'.

Rekt.

The last spurs player trolled by Woolwich fans for wearing their jersey seems to be alright for us.

Erm...

Sissoko-Arsenal_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq8Wlk_4VAyz87dC56IfUOsm4nSu_t9JTgaDIdWenqoT4.jpg

haha, my point still stands. I don't see any Woolwich fans trolling Spurs for Sissoko having work their jersey.
Can we even name a Frenchman who was born in the mid 80s -90s who didn't own an Woolwich kit considering Woolwich once made up like 90% of their national team?

I'm guessing the press narrative, assuming this does go through and completes, will move from"spurs don't buy players" to "Spurs buy players to English football's detriment"

This is very, very good. Crossing is better than Walkers but could be higher but it's all about the build up and getting behind and cutting it back and laying the ball off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom