Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ndombele can be good DM if he's fit to play. He actually looked pretty good defensively last time he played.

And regarding RB, any backup we have in the bench can replace Aurier right now and it would be an improvement. Tanganga, Sessegnon, or Foyth. Even Sissoko would be a better RB than Aurier.
problem is Jose never give these guys chances no matter how bad Aurier plays.
I think Jose prefers round pegs in round holes no matter how shit they are.
He’s not really a tinker man

se0s8rz.png

6Rt2TzQ.png

8u76qSi.png

Life is far more important than football. My condolences to Serge and his family.

Serge the player can make us want to pull out our hair. But Serge the human deserves all of our support and backing right now.

No way is he going to be able to focus on the game on Thursday. Doesn't Islamic funeral traditions include performing it as soon as possible? So he's likely off to France today as well.

“Serge Aurier and KWP are vastly superior to Trippier”

You know who you are

:mourpointlaugh:
When you have to store up that post for absolutely weeks on end kind of proves a point in its self. And for the record, I would have played KWP ahead of both, so facts always a little loose in Sammy's World.

I thought he was terrible vs the scum. But, he's played in every one of Jose's games this season, not been subbed or rotated, his headed interception right at the end of the game almost certainly prevented an equalizer.

Back
Top Bottom