Sergio Reguilón

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No option or obligation to buy is weird. He's clearly got no future here, and we will just be back here in six months.

Good luck to him though.

Prepare for disappointment when no-one's prepared to pay a fee for him in the summer either.

His contract will time out and he'll leave for nothing.

You called one of them a cunt then pretend to be nice about it.
Ohhhh you think I meant it in a hateful way? A bit of a cultural misunderstanding here guys. You can refer to people as "this cunt" jokingly where I come from. Did you never watch stand up where the comedian refers to members of the audience in such a manner? I'm sure Sergio is a lovely chap. Never mind eh. Sigh.
From a person point of view, you’re a donkey.
Eh? Aww!!

Only 530 days to go!

I'm off to write hate mail and throw faeces at people in the street of course.

Grrrrrr.....Arggghh

Think he will do pretty well there, Frank plays a fairly expansive game - and now he has Toney back (presuming they dont sell him...)

16 mins

Post update​

West Ham 2-1 Brentford
Mohammed Kudus nudges over Sergio Reguilon in the box. Brentford penalty? Nope, the referee doesn't think so and VAR don't get involved.

I’ve no dog in the fight but that’s a stonewall penalty for Brentford. Shoved in the back no attempt to play the ball? Bad officiating.
Chris

Back
Top Bottom